Daniel Negreanu’s masterclass

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone else was talking about this the other day...imo just to speak to daniel 1on1 and just pick his brain would he worth it to me. Plus i heard it was pretty cheap...i forget the specifics though i think it was like 50 or 100$ but do not know what is included...if its a "master class"..personally i i wouldnt be interested unless i i could actually talk to daniel for even just a few minutes...even via phone or skype or something but i doubt thats how it works lol

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont forget he lost 3 times his bankroll, in the 4th time beging to win. you can hace a few tips yes, but only to learn more

A

Abubakarovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any information, especially from professionals will help in future games. If for you the price of training is small, then of course it is worth trying.

K

Kostik007

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched a lot of videos with the Daniel is a very good player and funny.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel needs credit where credit is due. I've heard many players poke fun of his Master Class but imo he is still an extremely relevant player. Sure he recently lost the title of "All Time Money Leader" but you have to remember he accomplished this when there weren't as many High Roller and Super High Roller events around. Now a days players can jump to the top of the "All Time" list with a couple good scores in these High Roller events.