Cryptocurrency in poker

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does someone know reliable online poker services where it is allowed to deposit and withdraw winnings in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum or others)? Or maybe someone has some information about unreliable services in this area, it can also be useful to others.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question isn't really clear. Can you do both of these? Yes.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I either use blockchain or coinbase and coinmamma to buy it those 2 to trasnfer! hope this helps

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost every site that is allowing U.S. players are accepting crypto-currency and mainly in bitcoin. There are some sites that allow for various crypto but bitcoin is the one that I would focus on when depositing and withdrawing. Not only is it quick and far easier than traditional methods like a check but it is also quite user friendly after you learn the simple steps in the early stages. I believe every site on CC allows cryptocurriencies (in the U.S.).

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost exclusively on Americas Card Room and they definitely accept crypto for deposits and withdrawls. It's so much easier and you can avoid a lot of tax hassles and other mess with Bitcoin.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Americascardroom.eu and intertops.eu have cryptocurrency possibilities. Intertops is nice because you don't go against a lot of other players making it easier to cash. The problem is not many tournaments over 1000 dollars and not any over 10,000 dollars.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost exclusively on Americas Card Room and they definitely accept crypto for deposits and withdrawls. It's so much easier and you can avoid a lot of tax hassles and other mess with Bitcoin.

Just for the record - if you have to pay taxes in your jurisdiction - using crypto does not prevent that.

You are still responsible to pay the taxes you owe - whether withdrawing via crypto or fiat.

Good luck !

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering the value of bitcoin is now 7k, it's worthless. It was double that 2 or 3 months ago. You're basically playing for half your money.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I said, you can avoid the taxes. Donny boy takes enough golf vacations on my dime.
Just for the record - if you have to pay taxes in your jurisdiction - using crypto does not prevent that.

You are still responsible to pay the taxes you owe - whether withdrawing via crypto or fiat.

Good luck !

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americascardroom.eu and Intertops.eu have cryptocurrency possibilities. Intertops is nice because you don't go against a lot of other players making it easier to cash. The problem is not many tournaments over 1000 dollars and not any over 10,000 dollars.
Thanks for the specific recommendations, buddy. It looks like just what I need.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is possible and reliable! who can figure out cryptocurrency and write a small guide for a teapot? for example, how to withdraw from ACR to a crypto wallet (on which one) and then how to withdraw from a wallet to visa? thanks

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
to my knowledge there is no poker room that one can make deposits or withdrawals in vain to cryptocurrencies, so unfortunately I could not recommend a poker room

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is possible and reliable! who can figure out cryptocurrency and write a small guide for a teapot? for example, how to withdraw from ACR to a crypto wallet (on which one) and then how to withdraw from a wallet to VISA? thanks

Dont think there is any way to withdraw to a visa. To a bank account yes Visa no

to my knowledge there is no poker room that one can make deposits or withdrawals in vain to cryptocurrencies, so unfortunately I could not recommend a poker room

what? did i miss something or did you? For us Americans its the only way to deposit or withdraw.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Dont think there is any way to withdraw to a visa. To a bank account yes Visa no

what? did i miss something or did you? For us Americans its the only way to deposit or withdraw.
I am from Bolivia and that a deposit was made that was charged on my card but I did not get the money to my account makes my respective complaint and it took me my refund and there began another problem that another deposit of the same amount of my refund had to make

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Bolivia and that a deposit was made that was charged on my card but I did not get the money to my account makes my respective complaint and it took me my refund and there began another problem that another deposit of the same amount of my refund had to make

Im not sure about that but buying crypto its almost INSTANT. I am not sure if you can buy it with blockchain but you can with coinbase(Both are crypto wallets i use), coinbase takes 11 days to clear to be able to use if you buy it thru them. I use coinmamma to buy bitcoin and it goes straight to my blockchain wallet cause its linked. Usually the only way it doesnt go straight into your wallet is if you gave wrong wallet codes.when i deposit it only takes about 15 minutes if that to deposit to go thru and withdrawals take around 24 hours or less. Now i have had a time when it took almost an hour on bet online. Hope this helps and maybe im misunderstanding what your saying. If so im sorry

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Im not sure about that but buying crypto its almost INSTANT. I am not sure if you can buy it with blockchain but you can with coinbase(Both are crypto wallets i use), coinbase takes 11 days to clear to be able to use if you buy it thru them. I use coinmamma to buy bitcoin and it goes straight to my blockchain wallet cause its linked. Usually the only way it doesnt go straight into your wallet is if you gave wrong wallet codes.when i deposit it only takes about 15 minutes if that to deposit to go thru and withdrawals take around 24 hours or less. Now i have had a time when it took almost an hour on bet online. Hope this helps and maybe im misunderstanding what your saying. If so im sorry
thanks for the explanation