Crushing Online -- sort of

T

Two20Two21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone. I'm new to posting so please bare with me. I've been playing at BetOnline for a few months. I'm currently at 25nl and struggling to stay even. In HM2 I've tried filtering on other players I have a lot of hands against and I appear to be crushing them. In fact, I'm beating every opponent I've looked at.

That doesn't make sense considering I'm struggling to break even. Either no one is profitable at this level or I'm being crushed by the fish (God I hope not).

Thoughts?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So where is your money being lost? Need more info.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So where is your money being lost? Need more info.

Def need more info to find out why you are not turning a profit. That being said - i personally havnt played BOL in about 3 years or so - last time i did, the variance from the ridiculously loose player pool was through the roof. Huge swings, players going for any bet with ant 2 cards - i enjoyed much better success on other sites and live. So anyhow - maybe you just simply havnt gotten by the huge swings yet?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need more information . Track your hands review your play. Also rake could be eating away at your wins.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone. I'm new to posting so please bare with me. I've been playing at BetOnline for a few months. I'm currently at 25nl and struggling to stay even. In HM2 I've tried filtering on other players I have a lot of hands against and I appear to be crushing them. In fact, I'm beating every opponent I've looked at.

That doesn't make sense considering I'm struggling to break even. Either no one is profitable at this level or I'm being crushed by the fish (God I hope not).

Thoughts?
Dear friend, I suggest you try lowering the limit below and overcoming your opponents there. I wish you good luck in poker and in life.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play for a day and track the session and review everything once again and also consider the rake.