Covid And Playing Online

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else found selves playing poker all day long since the coronavirus thing? I cant wait to play in the flesh, I miss it so much

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Covid has certainly made a LOTS of money for poker rooms as most of them have player base DOUBLED.
But, no, I myself play as much as before.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play when I have free time. Usually 4-5 days a week. The quarantine associated with the virus did not affect my game.
Good luck.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My schedule didn't change with covid. Getting the same amount poker in as normal.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely played more when the quarantine was tight in my country but never for whole day. I am lucky to have job which i can do from home if needed so i worked normally during quarantine just without going to the office. I almost always play after work in the evening so biggest difference was that i played almost every day instead of 2 or 3 times per week which is my normal schedule.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really increased the number of players due to the covid. I am particularly keeping the same pace as before the pandemic

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have everything still . The pandemic did not affect the frequency of poker games. At the moment, we have lifted quarantine restrictions and all minibuses and buses have entered the routes.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not play poker all day, but I guess I play more poker now

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing More

Since the virus and when all the stay at home restrictions started I for sure started playing more poker online. Can't say I have played all day but more times a day then I use to as I can't do the other things like fishing, going out to eat etc.

Hopefully someday we can get back to some state of normal

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
No, I don't play more poker because of the virus. I don't play all day long because I have other stuff to do, on the computer.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I do not play poker more because I spend my free time with my family, in doing chores and solvibg some business questions.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I play poker only when I have free time, so pandemia did not influense me this way

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Fish came , lost all their money , now many of them are back to work :D Ofcourse some of them won , but mostly they were regs and pros that took most of he money . Sunday million , zoom , other games every day are going or have already gone back to normality , to the previous status :)

If I were a better poker player , far better , I would have played a lot more hours and days thees corona virus days , many fish , huge prize pools , very good opportunities to make money , big guarantees . Players who were skilled , saw very good chances these days , hopeflly they took advantage of them .

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It didn't affect my schedule at work, so I have the same schedule at the poker game

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else found selves playing poker all day long since the coronavirus thing? I cant wait to play in the flesh, I miss it so much

The truth is that not only is poker strange ... everything has changed

Fish came , lost all their money , now many of them are back to work :D Ofcourse some of them won , but mostly they were regs and pros that took most of he money . Sunday million , zoom , other games every day are going or have already gone back to normality , to the previous status :)

If I were a better poker player , far better , I would have played a lot more hours and days thees corona virus days , many fish , huge prize pools , very good opportunities to make money , big guarantees . Players who were skilled , saw very good chances these days , hopeflly they took advantage of them .
Hi. But many unsuspecting also fell who believed that it was easy to make money with poker ...

With the coronavirus people became isolated and burned a lot of money at virtual poker tables ... a lot of lonely people

Hello ... Why does online poker end up catching us so much?

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Enimen18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with a mask on in online games. Don't want to get that virus through online frequencies... Just kidding. Live poker recently opened back up where I live. I'm itching to play.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The virus has definitely affected online poker. There were a lot of players at the beginning. But the summer business has not been canceled. Now the number of players has clearly decreased.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with a mask on in online games. Don't want to get that virus through online frequencies... Just kidding. Live poker recently opened back up where I live. I'm itching to play.

:top: This was funny! :icon_chee

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be sure, the field was very diluted during the quarantine period and the number of players was also much higher.