cheating at cards

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its been around for ever since the first deck was delt but now there is no way to actully do anything about it i offen play at acr for cash small stakes and it sure seems that they at times put bots on table to make up for not getting rake off table i also saw article saying so

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots raping us

acr recently had turny 2500 to play one off the players took screen shot of same guy at 4 different tables he was just a computer bot there to take your money thats a hell off stacked deck

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not all opponents who won your money are bots.:)

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's tough without regulations to really know. I've felt I ran into this but I could be wrong and be on a bad side of the variance

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, it is very difficult to determine the bot at the poker table. Personally, I never found a bot. I saw a couple of times how other players wrote in the chat that a bot was sitting among us. But apart from their words, there was no evidence of this. There was one case when me was counted by a bot. But I sent them to one known place, and everyone knew right away that I was not a bot.:D

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play perfect GTO and you will break even against the bots :)

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i got to tell u im not just talking about bot im saying looks alot like stacked deck and the poker room is making up players and feeding them wins problem is u cant say for sure but when some one goes all in after flop with nothing and gets cards needed to win several times in a row some of the crazyest shit makes me wounder played a lot of live never seen some shit i seen online

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i got to tell u im not just talking about bot im saying looks alot like stacked deck and the poker room is making up players and feeding them wins problem is u cant say for sure but when some one goes all in after flop with nothing and gets cards needed to win several times in a row some of the crazyest shit makes me wounder played a lot of live never seen some shit i seen online

I think you are watching the "flow of the cards" being dealt. I am sure you have noticed there are times when you cannot catch a good card at all. Then there comes a shuffle of cards that "fit" right into your hand, sporadically. Then all of a sudden it does not matter what pocket cards you get the flop, turn or river give you an amazing hand which goes on for awhile....and it stops suddenly and you are back to crappy cards. This is the flow of the cards. Keep a close eye on the cards and you will see what I mean. Learn to ride the good wave of cards but be careful as it stops without notice. :):confused::D

NeZlo4

NeZlo4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are watching the "flow of the cards" being dealt. I am sure you have noticed there are times when you cannot catch a good card at all. Then there comes a shuffle of cards that "fit" right into your hand, sporadically. Then all of a sudden it does not matter what pocket cards you get the flop, turn or river give you an amazing hand which goes on for awhile....and it stops suddenly and you are back to crappy cards. This is the flow of the cards. Keep a close eye on the cards and you will see what I mean. Learn to ride the good wave of cards but be careful as it stops without notice. :):confused::D

I too many times notice that ejecting the card type 72, 93, etc. they catch 2 pair or full house. And it happens several hands in a row. And then I get on preflop excellent cards type AA I meet 3-4-5 bet and all-in. And on flop opponents gets caught sets, straights, flushes... And this is the situation I have seen more than once. And even happened to go to tilt...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Luck, Variance, Cheating call it what you may all mean same for me on this topic. I don't know if they cheat but when I get very unlucky very often I know it feels like I am being cheated.

When I have a bad run I have learned to stop playing. It has been maybe 3 months since I stop playing on ACR maybe longer I lost track and things have gone well on other sites for me. Now on ACR I only play freerolls and the $3 CC game on Sundays. I will be back someday to try my luck again on there.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, all this is nonsense! Yes, there are bots there! But they rarely fall, if you are afraid to play with bots, then why are you playing there at all?)