Breaks on poker online

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take my mind off the game.

On break, better to do something mindless, but useful. Cleaning up, doing dishes, eating and drinking just the right amount, to affect a positive return to the table.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing that takes too much time! Like I don't want to rush back to the table! For example I don't want to start cooking or peeling vegetables and then hear the beeping and run back to the computer!
I keep it simple, bathroom if needed, a walk around the house or up and down the garden, maybe a stretch or two. If I'm hungry I'll pop my pre prepared meal in the microwave, or grab the sandwich from the fridge.... boil the kettle etc.
Then try get to the table with less than a minute to kick off! About 20 seconds is fine to look at the table and look at stacks see where the button is and get in the mind again!
I can then eat while I play and have my tea, grand job!

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on a break from online poker going to eat something, the food should be light, so that after it I don't want to go to the toilet, and the food should not be salty or sweet so that I don't want to drink.
Even during the break, you can squat or do push-UPS to disperse the blood, cheer up.
In any case, do not lie down on the bed or sofa, sleep through the tournament :D

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not a lot of time. I jump to the back of the van to look for more aces.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Break time

wow I do a lot of different things during the 5 minute breaks in a poker tournament such as :
let the dogs out
Refill the dogs water bowls
Finish putting the dinner dishes in the dishwasher
Check my emails
Answer texts or missed phone calls
Take the trash out
Get a drink
Just get up & walk around

just a few things I can get done in 5 minutes

Be safe all & good luck at the tables!:D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there.Everytime I have a break I almost always go downstairs for a glass of water

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get up stretch, deep breathes, few push-ups to get blood circulating, out for some fresh-air. then back to it.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to bathroom, prepare my drinks & make me strech to change my mind. They´re my routines.

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i always take a couple month break in between huge downswings, time to hit the books! :p

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I work between breaks to play after breaks.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play without breaks, before each session I get enough sleep I go in for sports, I approach the game responsibly and therefore I do not need breaks

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, not much is done because there is not enough time. There is only one toilet that can fit in the time and I fill my glass with a maximum of water.:captain:

If the game is long, making a slice of butter bread just fits.:eating:

That's pretty much it. :cool:

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet encountered, but I would not want to face the need to go to the toilet during the tournament :D :D :D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I check my phone, I eat, I drink something, it depends on what I need at that moment

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all I go for breaks for any small food. All the time, when I play poker, I want to chew something eaten. It's like nourishing the brain with sweets.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the break I like to take food and water, not high food, just some things to eat while playing.
I like to have wash sometimes when we are playing for a long time too.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During breaks on online poker I smoke cigarette with brewed coffee. Sometimes I cook food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the day I go to the kitchen and look out of the big sliding glass door down to my Uncle's house and then down to my cousin's house to see whos home and make sure everything is ok. Since I'm in the kitchen I stop and look in the refrigerator whether I am hungry or not. At night I make a lap through the house, making sure all the windows are shut and the doors are double locked, even if I've already checked them. My lap ends in the kitchen. So while I am there, I stop and look in the refrigerator whether I'm hungry or not. The funny thing is that I'm not a big snacker, so I don't exactly know why I'm constantly looking in the fridge.

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go for a walk or just take some fresh air in the garden.