books and self-confidence

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what book would you recommend to read poker.How to gain self-confidence?

Ikeman74

Ikeman74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot Limit omaha poker by Jeff Hwang

I gained lots of valuable Infomations from this book,especially about Hand Strentgh,Betting Sizes and Pre- and Postflop Play.
I think my Confidence got a bit higher,because I know now,which hands to play and how.

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot Limit Omaha Poker by Jeff Hwang

I gained lots of valuable Infomations from this book,especially about Hand Strentgh,Betting Sizes and Pre- and Postflop Play.
I think my Confidence got a bit higher,because I know now,which Hands to play and how.

thanks, but do not share your results

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what book would you recommend to read poker.How to gain self-confidence?

If you're playing strictly trny's I recommend Every Hand Revealed by Gus Hansen. He analysis almost every hand from start to finish during his deep run and eventual win at the 2006 (I think) Aussie Millions. Some hands actually take up an entire page. It's a very nice read and imo the best book on playing tourneys out there. For cash games I recommend the one by Dan Harrington. I haven't read it in a long time so I forget the name but it was quite interesting, as well. As far as confidence is concerned that comes w/time and experience. Hope that helps. GL. :deal:

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that learning poker books is hopelessly outdated. Therefore, I will not advise you books. :confused:

Ikeman74

Ikeman74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're playing strictly trny's I recommend Every Hand Revealed by Gus Hansen. He analysis almost every hand from start to finish during his deep run and eventual win at the 2006 (I think) Aussie Millions. Some hands actually take up an entire page. It's a very nice read and imo the best book on playing tourneys out there. For cash games I recommend the one by Dan Harrington. I haven't read it in a long time so I forget the name but it was quite interesting, as well. As far as confidence is concerned that comes w/time and experience. Hope that helps. GL. :deal:

I think its called "Harrington on CashGame"

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks for the advice and good luck)