BETONLINE FREEROLLS,Where did they all go?

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL used to have some good daily and hourly freerolls like $500GTD and $250GTD,where did they go and why?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably went to cover aug 25th.:dontknow:

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They got rid of all the freerolls since the beginning of 2018. They have too many server problems because of this huge amount of people playing on the site. Even now, when there's no freerolls and holdem games lower than NL10. And it seems they are not going to make another freeroll series in the nearest future.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, that is a great question. Where did all the free rolls go ?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They removed the regular free rolls in December and gave away a lot of money in challenge oriented free rolls, like play ten cash game hands or win with a straight and get entry to a different free roll every day for 25 days. I thought they would come back after that but they never did.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably for the best if they were having that many issues with the server. Those freerolls took way too long anyway. If you can't deposit at least a $100 than you shouldnt be investing that much time playing those freerolls anyway unless your just starting out.

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss betonline free rolls

Daniel VanRiper

Daniel VanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look dude, Betonline had freerolls to attract players. Apparently they have all the players necessary to make enough money. GOOD LUCK[emoji13]

2sheispam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a shame - loved their constant free rolls bakc in the day

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've noticed all poker rooms are reducing the number of freerolls, a couple of years ago, 888 had some freerolls where it was impossible not to earn money.

N

new_player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL used to have some good daily and hourly freerolls like $500GTD and $250GTD,where did they go and why?

I agree. But what's weird is that I got an email from BOL for 5 tickets to the King of Thrones freeroll bounty tournaments. So I registered for all of them but when I logged out and logged back in the next day none of the tournaments were there anymore. I'm so confused! Did you or anyone else get an email for tickets to these tournament and are the tournaments still there because I don't see them anymore?

Attachments

• GOTfreeroll.jpg
    GOTfreeroll.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like everyone is cutting back.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good question. thats what i want to know. that why i left and when to acr

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I remember that in betonline had some interesting freerolls, shame it does not exist anymore.

M

mkdjdfb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline have added a few freerolls recently, but with pretty small prizepools.

Freeroll Passwords