Bet slider shortcut buttons

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you use shortcut buttons and what are their values?

Mine are:
pre: 2.2bb / 2.5bb / 2.9bb

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, but If I would use, that would be standard sizes, like
pre: 2.0bb / 2.5bb / 3bb
I don't see a good use in "broken numbers" as a shortcut

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Sequoai,

Could you tell me which site(s) that allow you to customize these pre, and post bet sizes? Do you mean you to click with your mouse on these preset percents or press buttons on keyboard? I have found that I can preset pfr amounts on betonline, that allow me to mouse click a preferred pf raise amount like: 2x 2.5x 3x and so on. However, I also play on ACR and ignition, just wondering if these have this feature? I'm pretty sure you cannot use customize bet/raise sizes on Ignition, but I maybe missing something on ACR. If anyone cares to answer this I would be grateful. Thanks.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Sequoai,

Could you tell me which site(s) that allow you to customize these pre, and post bet sizes? Do you mean you to click with your mouse on these preset percents or press buttons on keyboard? I have found that I can preset pfr amounts on betonline, that allow me to mouse click a preferred pf raise amount like: 2x 2.5x 3x and so on. However, I also play on ACR and Ignition, just wondering if these have this feature? I'm pretty sure you cannot use customize bet/raise sizes on Ignition, but I maybe missing something on ACR. If anyone cares to answer this I would be grateful. Thanks.

I play at pokerstars, but this option should be available at other poker rooms too.

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 71
F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at pokerstars, but this option should be available at other poker rooms too.

Wow, thanks for the advice! I had no idea where those options were.

I will probably use 2.2, 2.5, and 3.0, and post 33%, 50%, 75%

Last edited:
iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, thanks for taking that screen shot. Unfortunately I can't play on PS. I wish Ignition, and ACR had some feature similar to your picture though. I guess I'll contact their support about it.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1/3 pot, 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot and all in. BOL is the only site I can play on that lets me do this though.

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, BOL is the only one out of the three that I play on that has this feature, as far as I know. I play on Ignition, ACR, and BOL.

O

oleg1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pre: 2bb / 2.5bb / 3bb

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Sequoai,

Could you tell me which site(s) that allow you to customize these pre, and post bet sizes? Do you mean you to click with your mouse on these preset percents or press buttons on keyboard? I have found that I can preset pfr amounts on betonline, that allow me to mouse click a preferred pf raise amount like: 2x 2.5x 3x and so on. However, I also play on ACR and Ignition, just wondering if these have this feature? I'm pretty sure you cannot use customize bet/raise sizes on Ignition, but I maybe missing something on ACR. If anyone cares to answer this I would be grateful. Thanks.

Regarding customize bets: https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play as I played for a long time. The old fashioned way. I use the slider at the bottom right.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, thanks for the advice! I had no idea where those options were.

I will probably use 2.2, 2.5, and 3.0, and post 33%, 50%, 75%

Same; I'll check it out - this will surely speed up me choosing the betting amounts I want more efficiently :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So are you guys planning on having this out on 8-20-20? The preview of what it may look like is good I think. Right now I don't see a settings option at all.

Yes, hopefully we will have them on September :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer these numbers: pre: 2,5bb / 3bb / 3,5bb

I hope I could help you.

Good luck.