Best time to play

T

tsiab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing in bwin poker. I was wandering if anyone here also plays there if you have noticed what time of the day or day of the week do you find easier opponents and why do you think that is.

Last edited:
mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all I can tell you is avoid weekends it seems to be all drunken fools. pokerstars is the worst. I call it donk sunday

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rooms are always a little slower at night so your odds in tournaments is probaly better. The thing is you need to play when it fits your schedule the best. You might be a better player if you need to worry about distractions and such. I have had success both during the day and night, weekends are where your going to find the most money and opportunity.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the room doesn’t matter to me
in my time zone there are a lot of ACR players from America in the morning and when I have an evening there are already fewer of them and it becomes boring without them
and so on other platforms
but on the weekend there are a lot of players and a hot game[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know about BWIN. On PokerStars and 888 Poker, which are the two sites, I play, the pattern is pretty similar. And the pattern is, that games are softest in the North and South American evening hours. Being situated in Europe I often take advantage of this by getting up early in the morning especially saturday and sunday. Then you have other people playing in Europe, who have not yet slept, and often they are drunk as well. And you have a lot of people playing in canada and South America, who are very recreational players. I can only imagine, how great it was, when US players could also play on these international sites.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all I can tell you is avoid weekends it seems to be all drunken fools. pokerstars is the worst. I call it donk sunday

I love to play against drunks, gamblers and donks, so I love weekends. They make my bankroll grow :D

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play from Moscow, and the best time usually is night time and morning

S

sterx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with it, my best time for games 21:00 MSK

T

Tystick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am

I have noticed when I have time to play in the am it seems better play then at night. I feel on sundays is the worst also but the guarantees are nice to play for so i play good luck out there!:D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with the onset of the winter period and the transition to another time, some rooms change the tournament schedules
you have to adjust your rhythm of life to that

F

FelixTheLord

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this depends on what tables and buy ins are you playing in general. I find people in high buy ins be a bit more responsible then in free rolls or 0.55$ buy ins . I usually play late in night as well but that's just my time zone. Late in night here is morning time in canada for example or brasil

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me it doesn't matter where you play in the evening on the weekend there is a place for fishing everywhere.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly I play at night, but in the mornings I have more luck)

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in MET and for me its the best time to play in the evening from 5 to 10 pm MET but not because the oponnents plays badly or so just because my concentration is at this time the best and I dont have so much other things to do.

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time is when the maximum online in the room it usually happens in the evening

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I find the best time is 1501 the game is CC daily 100 at PS if your looking for the best learning tool this is what your looking for some of the best skill level players will be there come join them and learn :)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it seems to me no matter what time to play
During peak online there are more people, but this does not affect the level of the game, there are always weak and strong players

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time

For me after I wake up and make my share of many large cups of coffee I began playing poker. This is between 5 and 6 in the morning, I am fresh and ready to play. It is rough for me at night as I am an early bird. Capo1014

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
night time, since most are falling asleep you can place better in MTT

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play anytime that suits me if its busy or quiet makes no difference to me.:):):)

ColJaFilmer

ColJaFilmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly dont know but this thread is very interesting. I seem to lose more on Sundays in general though going off my stats

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best day to play poker is at night in my country, because you have already left all your daily obligations behind and you can concentrate only on your game and what strategy to follow against your rivals and according to the stack you have. Always talking about an important and long tournament, instead in the spin and go any time of the day, because they are very short

Dmondo

Dmondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday and Saturday nights are the times when you will find the most recreational players at the tables.

HolePairs

HolePairs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the best time to play is when i have had a good nights sleep, and wake up in a good mood. Then i like to play early grinds, i find i think better and focus more intently. Outside of those parameters i like late friday and saturday nights for the action.