Best platform to play poker

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the best platform to play poker?

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best poker site to play poker on

I like playing on intertops juicy stakes. You havr your bad run outs. But I actually win sometimes. More than you can say for most sites.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best platform is pokerstars if you have the money and time to play. Most players have the largest selection of tournaments, etc ..

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like partypoker and ACR, I play more at partypoker because it makes me very dynamic, I like the very short late registrations, the tables, the satellites, etc.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global is the best for players in the USA in my opinion. I've never had a slow payout. Don't have to jump through a million hoops and hope I get paid.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best platform does not exists ..every platform has advantages and disadvantages ..you have to choose where you fit better

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, the best platform, like for many years in a row, is pokerstars, but GG is on the heels)

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the best platform to play poker?

I used to think that pokerstars has no competitors, but now I have a different opinion. The GGpokeroK poker room has proven itself very well. Pokerstars has become worse, fewer promotions, strange rsch, although there is a wide variety of tournaments, it seems to me that there is an outflow of players from the room - I see a lot of negative comments on the Internet on this topic.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars has many differents tournaments to play so its in top for me about that!
its online poker so all platforms its the same for me!

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars looks more reliable to me. In different rooms there are such cases: Cases of unjustified blocking of accounts. Blocking for far-fetched reasons in order to prevent money withdrawal is practiced by fraudulent sites.
Integrity of the game - using a certified random number generator (RNG), fighting poker bots and supporting programs that provide a gaming advantage to opponents.
Accessible verification - identity verification within the time frame established by the user agreement, according to documents that the user can provide, taking into account the country of residence.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
certainly ps even if they say that she is flawed but I think there is a lot of good player another also that is very good is ggpoker

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any comparison but i think PS is very good site to play poker.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i started with gg poker and i like their layout and would think it would be the leader in the coming months if I am not wrong

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most winnings are at unibet. Not too many players, often freerolls.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont for others but pokerstars is my favourite

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like GGpoker the most. In contrast to Pokerstars their software looks quite good. Also, there are many recs on there

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt Pokerstars. Lots of variety of games and betting levels.:)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For freerolls and SnGo I think it's 888, but for buy-in tourneys and cash games it's better on Pokerstars.