Best online poker player today

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, on line it is difficult to know the player's identity, but I think Alex Foxen recently ( in the past 2 years maybe) won an award for best on line player. So maybe it would be him.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in terms of low/microstakes, I would say Brian Fite (aka bfizz11 on twitch)

for high stakes I think obviously Lex Veldhuis is a Pro. Also Ben Spragg (Spraggy on twitch). And EasywithAces on twitch as well (can't remember his actual name).

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket fives website tracks most of the major players. You can find who is making the most money online through their site. Chris Moorman is still one of the best. Possibly the best ever online.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me bencb789. But Lex Veldhuis is also very strong.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know guys but everybody says that LLinusLLove is one of the best online poker players in the world at the moment. One of the best GTO players in my opinion.

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LlinusLlove and bencb789 are the best ones ,and by that i mean constant winning players

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
It think 101010001100001 has a little edge over 10100100111011.

But it is close.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the best poker player...There is really no comparison between the quality of my play, and the rest of the players online.
I am aware of everything, all the time, and the Operators of the Online poker sites know this.
They have purposely rigged the computer dealers to deal me hands like AA, and even flop another A, just so i can't fold, and then finish off the round with a bullshit str8 to my opponent.
The fact that the Operators are keen to degrade brown players is evident, and they will never let me be famous for my skill.

**DISCLAIMER** "The views of The GURU, are for entertainment purposes only, and are not intended for use in Legal matters. The description of "Brown" is not meant to refer to non-whites and non-blacks, or anyone else who might consider themselves, or anyone else as "Brown". Donald Trump is not associated with this comment in anyway."

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went all-in against this guy not so long ago, and he folded... but I only had 56 unsuited... HOW GOOD IS HE NOW EH?
Are you aware that Trinidad and Tobago makes the best rum in the World?
We don't even have to add the taste of Cow Shit. The natural drain smell is the basis of our taste/aroma mix.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went all-in against this guy not so long ago, and he folded... but I only had 56 unsuited... HOW GOOD IS HE NOW EH?
Are you aware that Trinidad and Tobago makes the best rum in the World?
We don't even have to add the taste of Cow Shit. The natural drain smell is the basis of our taste/aroma mix.

:D:D:D:D

Whole Trinidad and Tobago can be completely immersed in one of the wine cellars nearby.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bots are crushing and dominating the juiciest games at all levels. Everyone else is just catching crumbs falling from their grip.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once it's not rum... we won't have an issue...
and I have just begun...
41W%2BK6IkTQL._SX466_.jpg

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the Absolute champion of Poker!

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once it's not rum... we won't have an issue...
and I have just begun...
41W%2BK6IkTQL._SX466_.jpg

Wine is the main product stored in these cellars, Merkel, Putin and several more thousands of famous people bought and keep their wine reserve in these cellars, but like I've said - wine is the main, but not single product. 20-40-45-50-60% alcohol spirits can also be found. Some of them been distilled 50-60 years ago and kept in oak barrels. It's a strange feeling when you're drinking a really old 60% spirit and it tastes like some incredible non-alcohol juice...

And btw, you can trust my 20+ year experience of tasting the bottles from all around the world, together with brewing my own types of beer and making wine. Trust me : Fruit based alcohol isn't as good as alcohol based on grapes. Market, culture, everything proves it.

:D:captain: I've cleaned my stainless barrels 2 days ago and will buy grapes next weekend and will make wine. Will also borrow alcohol machine from my neighbor and will use what's left from winemaking to make some moonshine. Usually I'm also using peaches, plums and any fruits I can find to make several types of moonshine during a week. If you know any interesting recipe for the rum - I'm interested in trying it.

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Moorman and Lex Veldhuis are some of the best out there ..