Best Microstakes Site?

C

cj2327

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on BetOnline somewhat regularly, and had a small bankroll built up from freerolls. However, that disappeared quickly when they raised their cheapest SNG to a $1.50 buyin (up from $0.11), and I gave up playing online rather than deposit a larger bankroll. Are there any sites that still offer good microstakes (under $1) games available to US players? Ideally, one with a fair amount of freerolls as well.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not quite sure but i think right now Global Poker has alot of promos with a minimum $1 deposit.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was just playing on globalpoker.com and they have .50 cent single tables and $1 (27 seaters). It is a pretty decent site and they let you cash out straight into your bank account I guess. Check them out they may even give you free money for signing up. I find that it's pretty easy to win these type of tournaments because the players may not be as experienced. Good luck at the felt!

Wilfram

Wilfram

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN has $0.25 On demand tournaments and satties. They also have .01/.02 cash tables with a minimum $0.80 buyin. About as micro as it gets.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN $10 Freeroll on Demand...

Good luck !

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Id go with ACR for sure. They have tons of password freerolls that a lot of the passwords can be found easily enough. They also have a lot of micro stakes ring games and tons of small and large buyin regular tournaments. Best site for these types of games by a long shot, id say.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd recommend ACR and intertops. ACR always has a freeroll running that you can build your roll from and Intertops has 0.02/0.04 tables if you really want to play super micro.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play micro at 888,I play sit n go 0,01ç ,10ç,40ç,50ç.They offer cheap buy-in's there.

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm not sure about cashing out or anything like that, but i'd give 64spades a try if you're free in the US evening for freerolls that either pay cash or tickets. lots of rebuys and addons if you are into that.

but since CC doesn't do a freeroll there, i think ACR is the best since 7 days a week you can get on one here and have a reasonable shot at cashing. i haven't built much of a roll (ten bucks or so because i kept blowing my winnings) but if you use decent management skills you can turn your dollar or so a day of freerolling into a roll. alternative to that you have the 10.00 freeroll on demand where you can win entry into 55 or 215 dollar tournaments to give you a huge jumpstart

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both Americas Card Room (ACR) and GlobalPoker have good low stakes play...you can play both on phone, too...I prefer ACR...Too many bad beats on Global makes me think their algorithms are not as RANDOM as they should be...call it paranoia I don't know..I've just seen too many 4 card flushes and straights and quads and such to say it's random...

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm not sure about cashing out or anything like that, but i'd give 64spades a try if you're free in the US evening for freerolls that either pay cash or tickets. lots of rebuys and addons if you are into that.

but since CC doesn't do a freeroll there, i think ACR is the best since 7 days a week you can get on one here and have a reasonable shot at cashing. i haven't built much of a roll (ten bucks or so because i kept blowing my winnings) but if you use decent management skills you can turn your dollar or so a day of freerolling into a roll. alternative to that you have the 10.00 freeroll on demand where you can win entry into 55 or 215 dollar tournaments to give you a huge jumpstart
Appreciate this post. I had heard of the 64spades freerolls but forgot. Joining now.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the only site that runs freerolls on a consistent basis. Its hella difficult to navigate through the donk minefields to make it to top 10 to cash but persistence will pay off in the long run.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is a good one depending on what you are playing sngs are a good way to build a bankroll with a microstakes bankroll or even the 50 cent mtt turbos ,everyone has there favorite i just choose this site ,if your looking for a small player pool go to partypoker or 888 or if you like cash micro go to Acr or 888 good luck with your adventures