Become a Staked Streamer

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bill Perkins is replacing one of his streamers in the Thirstlounge . It comes with a 10K stake from him and a 10K stake from Party .

It involves living in his mansion in the virgian Islands , Use of his Private Yatch and hanging and streaming with some really great folks . Check out twitch.tv/thirstlounge or go here https://twitter.com/ThirstLounge/status/1120150170354823168

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sounds good if I wa sa young lad, now I am an old fart that is married with job!
Bill Perkins is replacing one of his streamers in the Thirstlounge . It comes with a 10K stake from him and a 10K stake from Party .

It involves living in his mansion in the virgian Islands , Use of his Private Yatch and hanging and streaming with some really great folks . Check out twitch.tv/thirstlounge or go here https://twitter.com/ThirstLounge/status/1120150170354823168

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, thats crazy first Party shuts down hundreds of bots and now we find out that not only do they have their own streamers but they have other sponsored streamers as well.

We are playing against bots and sponsored spoiled brats who are not even playing with their own money, hmm who would have ever guessed this, i wonder...:rolleyes:

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a "reality check" lol
Not like Tyler "Ninja" from Fortnite. He make so much money for a streamer. like 10 million dollars or more. Of course he has successful streamer but most of Drake. Drake and Ninja are allies for Fortnite. That is crazy bout the viewers. skyrocket and donations are coming from Ninja. I dont doubt he makes 1 month/500K dollars every time
That sounds good if I wa sa young lad, now I am an old fart that is married with job!

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, thats crazy first Party shuts down hundreds of bots and now we find out that not only do they have their own streamers but they have other sponsored streamers as well.

We are playing against bots and sponsored spoiled brats who are not even playing with their own money, hmm who would have ever guessed this, i wonder...:rolleyes:

Not at all the concept here . If you checked it out you would see that they are just regular folks who submitted an entry video and were chose ton receive a chance to stream for thirstlounge as such they received 2 sponsorships one from Bill Perkins and one from partypoker totaling 20K . Instead of jealousy and accusations of it being unfair enter your self for a chance . Or be like me and those who support them and other streamers and be happy for them getting an opportunity to prove themselves and move up through the generosity of Bill and the party poker room .There is a just beginner A up and coming very generous with his knowledge and experience to help others and everyone in between . On top of that they give a ton back to the community . Including most recently a 10 K freeroll for everyone to enter . t shirts money tournament tickets even a stake in their games . Why anyone would look at this as a bad thing and think oh no there is 10 players who got staked in the room maybe even 1 or 2 on the tournament I'm playng so that stacks the odds against me is ludicrous . for the most part if you are scared to play against some one because they won a ticket into the game I suggest hanging up the towel you don't belong in a poker community .

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a "reality check" lol
Not like Tyler "Ninja" from Fortnite. He make so much money for a streamer. like 10 million dollars or more. Of course he has successful streamer but most of Drake. Drake and Ninja are allies for Fortnite. That is crazy bout the viewers. skyrocket and donations are coming from Ninja. I dont doubt he makes 1 month/500K dollars every time

I don't understand the connection . Yes there are a few streamers out there who make decent money but they are a handful of the best . this is just a chance to hang with some great people . Learn to improve your game and try to move up in the poker world . at the same time to to make an interesting stream with lots of good content and opportunities to learn and win for the viewers . there are very few streamers that jump on and get 8 to 10K veiwers in 5 minutes

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all the concept here . If you checked it out you would see that they are just regular folks who submitted an entry video and were chose ton receive a chance to stream for thirstlounge as such they received 2 sponsorships one from Bill Perkins and one from PartyPoker totaling 20K . Instead of jealousy and accusations of it being unfair enter your self for a chance . Or be like me and those who support them and other streamers and be happy for them getting an opportunity to prove themselves and move up through the generosity of Bill and the Party Poker room .There is a just beginner A up and coming very generous with his knowledge and experience to help others and everyone in between . On top of that they give a ton back to the community . Including most recently a 10 K freeroll for everyone to enter . t shirts money tournament tickets even a stake in their games . Why anyone would look at this as a bad thing and think oh no there is 10 players who got staked in the room maybe even 1 or 2 on the tournament I'm playng so that stacks the odds against me is ludicrous . for the most part if you are scared to play against some one because they won a ticket into the game I suggest hanging up the towel you don't belong in a poker community .

Of course im right, its not their money, so party sweetened the pot by giving them $10 000 each as well on top of what Bill did. To go along with this party has their own sponsored streamers aside from these guys.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Harder

Of course im right, its not their money, so party sweetened the pot by giving them $10 000 each as well on top of what Bill did. To go along with this party has their own sponsored streamers aside from these guys.

Don't be jealous be Happy for someone else who got a break .You could send in a video and go join them . Of coarse if you don't like that idea there are a lot of sites to play at and of coarse you dont have to watch the streams and take part in the 10s of thousands in giveaways they have .Suit yourself

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is all something else
I don't understand your reply . It looks like they have closed submissions now and have narrowed it to the last 6 finalists . I'm off for a few days now due to health so might even be decided cant wait to see who it will be

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand your reply . It looks like they have closed submissions now and have narrowed it to the last 6 finalists . I'm off for a few days now due to health so might even be decided cant wait to see who it will be
1) - the deal is crazy
2) - the comments are entertaining
- that is all i meant.:bebored:

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and yes, it appears to have been over on 5/6

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a dream job! Sounds to good to be true.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I like just to watch streams, the only thing only live. To each his own as they say, everyone earns as he can and do not someone to condemn.

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would love the opportunity unfortunately i cant leave the state im in rn ;(

2Check2Much

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Something like that would improved my game a lot.
And also believe I would teach more. I'm would missing out on a phenomenal opportunity if one didn't take on this opportunity in a lifetime.
Were do I sign up? ;-)