Bankroll and tracking...

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi group!

Which kind of tracking are you doing of your online earnings?? Detailed, short and sweet, none? Pocket book? Scientific excel document? It's all in your head and your secrets will die with you? How do you manage your online bankroll?

-TRP-

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you heard of the scientific method?

Dude, I count how many checks I get per year.

J

jadestem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I created spreadsheets in Google Docs that I use to track profit, roi, and the like. One for mtts and one for sitngos. If/when I move up in stakes I'll start new ones to keep micro data separate from mid stakes data.

K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a worksheet where I manage my expenses and I earn to be able to have a bank control, that helps me a lot

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have an excel spreadsheet and I update my bankroll in each site after a session plus I have written my money balance in the 2 e wallets I use(skrill , neteller).

Also I have made a graph - excel with the total bankroll for each month.

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment,I keep the approximate profit in my head, because I do not play big.Statistics for 3 months can be tracked by withdrawal and Deposit of funds through the site.Well, if you enter the money on the card and lay down with it, then I think you can get a printout for the entire period

B

Brayan9052

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before using an Excel table, it can be used to be used. This way I have not had a follow up summary. Currently, I have a follow-up of the weekly bank, and in my mind is the daily follow-up.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it's about deposit and withdraw. Try to withdraw more than I deposit. At one time the deposit promo's used to be worth it because they were everywhere. Now I think the only real promos (for the most part, not all sites) are the depositor freerolls that happen once a month.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to be strong and patience for those kind of player

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is in my head. The number of dollars lost. The hands that made me lose. Seeing that I am all the time in the negative. It is not very interesting for me to put everything on a world document.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard enough to control your bankroll when you're constantly being run over by weak hands. Therefore, no matter how much you want to keep your bankroll and control the more I think it is useless in online poker.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management