Bankroll building

I

Imadam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So i've been searching for good material to build a bankroll starting with 50$ but i haven't really managed to find any useful information. I mean all information is useful overall but i'd like it to be more focused on online tournaments and building with a small amount of money. Does anyone have any advice or links they can inbox me? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i've been searching for good material to build a bankroll starting with 50$ but i haven't really managed to find any useful information. I mean all information is useful overall but i'd like it to be more focused on online tournaments and building with a small amount of money. Does anyone have any advice or links they can inbox me? Thanks! :)

There are some other threads here on the subject that will give you valuable info but I can say this. If you start with $50, you don't leave yourself much room for variation and downswings. However, if that is all you can commit than you can still build a bankroll but just realize that realistically it will take more time. Late December 2018, I started a 10k bankroll build as an experiment. I took a couple free dollars given to me by a site, turned that into $350 and now have it spread over 3 sites and am at about $450. I can honestly say it has been one of the most stressful couple months I have ever played lol. I think the most important things to do are practice good bankroll management, choose the right games that you are strong at and play A LOT. Your only option really is playing micro's with $50 whether tourneys or cash tables. Try low stakes MTT buyins with good payouts. Play solid poker. Other excellent ways to add to your roll is by playing whatever freerolls you can find whether it is from the site itself or through forums like Cardschat :) and taking advantage of deposit bonuses. Would I do it again from $0? No lol I would be much less stressed if I had just deposited the $450 and started at higher stakes but can't turn back now! I think a winning player can certainly build a good bankroll form $50 so go get 'em but I just want to stress that it takes A LOT of hands at those stakes to build. I play an average of 2000-3000 hands a day. Good luck! :)

Q

quick81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

The way I have always built a bank roll is to play games that you are comfortable and starting with the money you comfortable playing with. I am trying right now to build a bank roll from 0 not depositing any money finding it hard but rewarding it is making a better poker player I have noticed

I

Imadam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some other threads here on the subject that will give you valuable info but I can say this. If you start with $50, you don't leave yourself much room for variation and downswings. However, if that is all you can commit than you can still build a bankroll but just realize that realistically it will take more time. Late December 2018, I started a 10k bankroll build as an experiment. I took a couple free dollars given to me by a site, turned that into $350 and now have it spread over 3 sites and am at about $450. I can honestly say it has been one of the most stressful couple months I have ever played lol. I think the most important things to do are practice good bankroll management, choose the right games that you are strong at and play A LOT. Your only option really is playing micro's with $50 whether tourneys or cash tables. Try low stakes MTT buyins with good payouts. Play solid poker. Other excellent ways to add to your roll is by playing whatever freerolls you can find whether it is from the site itself or through forums like Cardschat :) and taking advantage of deposit bonuses. Would I do it again from $0? No lol I would be much less stressed if I had just deposited the $450 and started at higher stakes but can't turn back now! I think a winning player can certainly build a good bankroll form $50 so go get 'em but I just want to stress that it takes A LOT of hands at those stakes to build. I play an average of 2000-3000 hands a day. Good luck! :)

Thanks alot my friend! I have managed to turn it into 250$ atm just from small sit and gos and 50 cent - 5$ tournments with 1 decent cash out lol

I

Imadam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The way I have always built a bank roll is to play games that you are comfortable and starting with the money you comfortable playing with. I am trying right now to build a bank roll from 0 not depositing any money finding it hard but rewarding it is making a better poker player I have noticed

I made a good run for a week building my bankroll to 350usd but it seems too tilting the amount of set vs top pair top kickers on 888poker. I ended up losing 100usd before cashing out for 250 because of how tilted I was from the casual games. 😣 I lost all motivation after losing 33% of my roll due to bad beats and coolers.

Check out my results on sharkscope though! Imadam0 I'm really proud of my results with proper bankroll management hehe

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can find some books that will help you , also there are here some threats that is usefull , search and find :) good luck

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am starting to build my bankroll from Cardschat tournaments, as it is very convenient. Grow in poker, watch streams and a lot of training videos and success will come into your pocket.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management