Bad news

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very strange things are happening. The news was a year ago that poker will be developed in India. It was quite the opposite. I understand you're from India. What will be your next steps?

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad news for Andra Pradesh state members [emoji41][emoji41]

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things are fickle, we need to calm down

T

tophatter82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tophatter82

One more state of India Andhrapradesh ban gambling so poker also ban and no player from Andhrapradesh can play online poker also
i am sorry to hear that

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Make online poker great again! :D

As these days it seems to be solely bad news if it's about online poker :(

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MPLA (Make Poker Legal Again) !!!!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Ukraine, it seems like gambling is prohibited by law, but we are not blocked by providers on the Internet and we play poker without any problems.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately many Governments seem to be moving into a China-like Authoritarian model. People around the world need to demand freedom and liberty to do what we want as long as we do not infringe on another's right to do the same.

Especially, now with this "scamdemic", governments are drunk with more power, they found out that if you keep people terrified of something, "we" are much easier to control. Many people are begging authority to take away the decisions they should be making, instead they want a "Daddy" figure (Big Government) to make decisions for them.

I do not know anything about India or the politics of your country BUT I know in the U.S. whenever Government or authority says it is doing something for the "public good", you can rest assured that is never what is happening. Somebody in power is working out a way to make money off the backs of the citizens.

A little paraphrase from President Reagan, The words that you never want to hear "I am from the government, and I am here to help. ":wavey:

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One more state of India Andhrapradesh ban gambling so poker also ban and no player from Andhrapradesh can play online poker also

well I don't think it's all that bad because there are a lot of poker clients out there where you can play everywhere. There are, for example, poker clients for cryptocurrency