Bad Beat Jackpots

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So here's an open-ended question? Has anyone ever actually been a part of a table that hit the "Bad Beat Jackpot"? I'm not talking about the little "Boost Bad Beat" that comes with the blitz etc. I mean a legitimate JACKPOT. On BetOnline, I saw the Jackpot rise as high as 900,000. Usually, I will log in one day and the Jackpot has dropped to sub 100,000, signifying that someone "hit".

So who has been a part of a table where the Jackpot was won? Not interested in the "Oh, I heard...." stories. First-hand accounts preferably, and which sites did it occur on, prize amounts, etc. Thanks.:)

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No i wish. I know i seen not too long ago and i cant remember if it was ACR or Bet online that the jackpot was HUGE and got hit, 2 mains got huge pay days everyone at table got thousands and anyone playing i think same denomination tables got 500 bucks.

Ooops sorry you didnt want to hear stories. wish i played enough or was good enough to play cash games. Good luck!!

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No i wish. I know i seen not too long ago and i cant remember if it was ACR or Bet online that the jackpot was HUGE and got hit, 2 mains got huge pay days everyone at table got thousands and anyone playing i think same denomination tables got 500 bucks.

Ooops sorry you didnt want to hear stories. wish i played enough or was good enough to play cash games. Good luck!!

I take it back, maybe some stories are accepted lol. It is good to HEAR about this or that happening because it makes people wonder, "Maybe it could happen to me one night!" But in all honesty, chatting in rooms, no one has ever actually corroborated the jackpot being hit. Wanted to know if it was just a false marketing ploy to get people to play at the mid to upper stakes cash games, instead of micro or MTTs. Seems like that could be likely. :damnmate: