Back to basics

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm back in the poker scene after taking a break and will once again start my freeroll challenge
I made a $25 deposit on ACR and got a huge score but unfortunately mismanaged my roll
Not again baby

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck. Best thing about covid is that it made people go after their inner desires a little and its good to see people reigniting their love for poker as well.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck! It's nice to take a break once in a while.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck.
Try to follow the bankroll management system, this is the best guarantee of saving money. But for this you first need to learn to be a disciplined player. :)

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck from here on! Not to lower your arms and to continue playing:cool::cool:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with your journey.
Sometimes a break is welcome

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck. At times like that it creates a bigger value than if you were to deposit the same amount of money. All the best.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im with ya, I just took a year off playing and the itch came back. Being off the felt so long feeling very rusty. BUt hey first game back TT loses to 88 so hey all is back to normal and Im firing up another one

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm back in the poker scene after taking a break and will once again start my freeroll challenge
I made a $25 deposit on ACR and got a huge score but unfortunately mismanaged my roll
Not again baby

You are not confused by the fact that every opening of a poker site is accompanied by a generous offer to make a profitable deposit. So it works. Let me know when you will be contributing to the development of poker.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We do need to take brakes from time to time. We must never separate from the basics, just because, as the name suggests, it's the base for all poker playing style.