Anyone from U.S. play online with their phone?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I checked ACR, but only sit-n-gos we're available. I tried to set up intertops, but it is appearing like I have to make a deposit to even access it. Anyone in the U.S. able to play from their phone?

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chico Network (BetOnline and Sportsbetting) have a mobile App for android users.
If you have an iphone you can still go to a website where it would load something similar to the app. I love playing on my phone. Being able to take poker on the go anywhere is amazing. Hope this information was of help to you.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon poker also has a mobile app however if you don't already have an account, carbon is no longer accepting new American players. There is also an app called pppoker which is a mobile platform by which clubs host home games. It's great if you find a reputable club with fast payouts and such. It's an app most people know nothing of so if you have any questions about it I'm happy to talk to you about it (not employed by them lol)

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon poker also has a mobile app however if you don't already have an account, carbon is no longer accepting new American players. There is also an app called pppoker which is a mobile platform by which clubs host home games. It's great if you find a reputable club with fast payouts and such. It's an app most people know nothing of so if you have any questions about it I'm happy to talk to you about it (not employed by them lol)
So, are you saying that if I had an account with carbon poker before, I might be able to play there now? It seems like I might have played there many years ago. I will have to check that out. I was surprised that I already had a pokerstars account when I tried to make a new one to build up my play money for future league play.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phone

i play on carbon as well on mobile.. but they are done with new players... you can play zone poker on ignition.. that is good on a phone, since a hud wouldn't do you much good there anyway.:elefant:

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, are you saying that if I had an account with carbon poker before, I might be able to play there now? It seems like I might have played there many years ago. I will have to check that out. I was surprised that I already had a pokerstars account when I tried to make a new one to build up my play money for future league play.

Yes as long as u made an account before they stopped accepting American players u are golden

O

one3one

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zone ignition runs real smooth on phones, I play there quite a bit.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried playing on my phone but I find that I get too distracted while doing so. Nothing against the software I have used but just my own lack of focus issues.