Can anyone recommend a good computer chair?

P

Pokerton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My current one is killing my shoulder and neck, I'm used to sitting and playing games for hours.. but for some reason poker is much more... painful?

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a Barsky Sportdrive Game. Cost 100 dollars. Production Ukraine, but it is a standard inexpensive chair. Only the seat height is adjustable, but not the height of the armrests. There is no inconvenience when you sit for hours 12. In the future I plan to purchase a chair with a double back, lumbar support and adjustable armrests in height and depth (Cobra L Hara Chair Korea). Cost 900 $. This is the place of my dreams.

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the chair its not only reason. The seat should be at such a height that the feet are flat on the floor and the knees bent at right angles. The back should be adjusted to the shape of the back - You can use some pillow maybe =) It is no $ solution =)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like using a laptop and playing on my bed.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My current one is killing my shoulder and neck, I'm used to sitting and playing games for hours.. but for some reason poker is much more... painful?
During long sessions, get up and do exercises, as I do, or you can become a vegetable. Do not ruin yourself, develop not only in poker but also produce self-development.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to buy a nice new chair. But, I found a used one on the street corner . That way when my Cat destroys it I will not be Mad !

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play lying on the bed, more comfortable than sitting

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a good office chair that has good reviews online, office chairs are more comfortable than computer chairs, don't cheap out either.

W

williamson6784512

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything from Herman Miller or IKEA is great info. I like Markus chair the best. Herman Miller is a brand recommended by many but is very pricey. Vertagear is also a popular brand for chairs, most of their cheap chair are very customizable but also quite expensive. If you’re looking for a gaming chair, DX racer is a very famous brand.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I second Herman Miller.

I have an Aeron chair and it is better and more expensive than my bed. But I also spend more hours in my chair than in my bed.

Only chair that I can sit in for days (not recommended) without my back hurting or my lower legs swell up.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is such thing as proper sitting. That depend on many things, your habits included.
Google "ergonomic sitting position" and you will see what I am talking about.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

bro forget the new chair, get a nice NECK PILLOW; not kidding, here's what I look like when I'm playing poker

14c84194846d54c07e523071f5ee1cd8.png

L

LouisFourteen225

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer desk : Leyeahsoho. Even if you have to drive a couple hours for one, it's worth it. They have every option under the sun and it will be cheaper than most other desks. Find the table top you like, then the legs to match it.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chair

I switch my chair out often. I use a office chair and have even brought in my lawn chair a couple of times just for the change. The most important thing is to make sure your monitor is at a good level for your eyes as well. make sure to get up and stretch every so often goes a long way as well. A lot of ergonomics training at work has help me at home for things like being on the computer.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the right choice, go to the store. Ask the seller to help you find a suitable chair. It is necessary to evaluate its advantages independently by testing.

romka

romka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hah

Hah, I’m sitting on stools without a back, I’m fine