Anyone know when ACR will do another BOSS?

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got some sleep and am done being depressed - heh- that I lost in the 75 GTD satellite to the big #25 1 mil event, ugh AA lost to set of 5's - 3rd 5 hit on the turn both all in pre flop.. lol

Oh well- but - while I have not let that potential win turn into a certain feeling of loss? I got to thinking, how often does ACR do the OSS ? BOSS?

I look forward to the next one.

In fact, right after I lost? I thought, gee, all my other tournaments seem meaningless compared to the potential win on that one, but now? I'm thinking, I must take the challenge and build up again - persistence and dedication to even the smallest tournaments... And NEXT TIME heh- maybe I'll place.

SIDE note folks- it's 4am that ACR #25 1 mil event has 7 players left - 13 hours later it's STILL goin' on... I probably wouldn't have managed to stay awake even if I did make it far heh.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got some sleep and am done being depressed - heh- that I lost in the 75 GTD satellite to the big #25 1 mil event, ugh AA lost to set of 5's - 3rd 5 hit on the turn both all in pre flop.. lol

Oh well- but - while I have not let that potential win turn into a certain feeling of loss? I got to thinking, how often does ACR do the OSS ? BOSS?

I look forward to the next one.

In fact, right after I lost? I thought, gee, all my other tournaments seem meaningless compared to the potential win on that one, but now? I'm thinking, I must take the challenge and build up again - persistence and dedication to even the smallest tournaments... And NEXT TIME heh- maybe I'll place.

SIDE note folks- it's 4am that ACR #25 1 mil event has 7 players left - 13 hours later it's STILL goin' on... I probably wouldn't have managed to stay awake even if I did make it far heh.

Hello, I don't have the specific date but I can assure you that soon as we have one we will announce it with anticipation so you guys can get ready :) Normally we announce it on our Official Americas Cardroom thread and our Social Media Channels so, stay tuned!