Is Ambiance matters in Online Poker

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only if it matters to you.

some people like to play in a quite room, away from distractions. some like to play with music, etc.

i don't mind playing with people around, with a tv on. sometimes i watch youtube or twitch while i play and sometimes i'm playing video games while playing an mtt.

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only if it matters to you.

some people like to play in a quite room, away from distractions. some like to play with music, etc.

i don't mind playing with people around, with a tv on. sometimes i watch youtube or twitch while i play and sometimes i'm playing video games while playing an mtt.
Thanks

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I love the Carribean and cruising. Our home has that type decor. I also play Styx while playing.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that of course the atmosphere is important so that it is convenient and comfortable, not to be distracted when required. and does not fuss when you want to drink or eat.

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer to play in quiet places ... sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. Good hands.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself it depends, sometimes it matters and sometimes it does not. Sometimes I just sit down and play not considering my surroundings. Sometimes I feel like having ambiance, so I dim the lights, start the fireplace up, grab a hot cup of cocoa or tea, get my pjs on, play some music. It really depends what I feel I need in that moment to play my best.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That depends on each person, what is most comfortable for you will be the best for your performance in poker, you will notice while playing if you get distracted or something bothers you.

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The environment while playing poker is important because it is a factor for concentration. A calm environment without distractions will allow you to develop a balanced game without external inconveniences. On the other hand, an agitated environment will lead you to discomfort when you need to make decisions.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YES, of course the environment counts and a lot, it is not the same to play in silence and concentrated than in a noisy environment and that prevents you from focusing only on the plays that you are carrying out, a conducive environment will make your game be. auspicious.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

Severo junior

Severo junior

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quiet environment

yes, concentration is everything

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like listening to music when playing online but in person i find myself more distracted by it than not.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I quiet place, jazz, coffee, water and a comfortable chair make me very good and my poker better. Matters. :)