For all players - this is poker friends and this is life!

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool, I really liked it. Where did you go on a trip?

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rather, poker is entertainment than life,although each has its own

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omg that awsome ! ;)) I Hope they go beer after ;)

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Haha this is awesome. As someone said above, i think they went for a beer after to discuss that hand :D

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool, I really liked it. Where did you go on a trip?

Excuse me, this is my T9. I meant crush move! )

rather, poker is entertainment than life,although each has its own

This is the case. For example, I cannot imagine my life without him, although I am not a regular and do not earn a living from it. At the same time, when I do not regard it as entertainment, like ping-pong for example

Since they are streamers I suspect that they will have the opportunity to do this))

An interesting turn =) I really smiled. Never seen this! Imagine the emotional changes of the players) "Oh, yes! I have a set!" - "Oh, he has three 7!"- Oh yes, I have 4 of a kind!"- "Oh no! he has 4 sevens!" :D

I was hoping for such a reaction. At the same time, we can imagine how many times we tilt in much more ordinary hands, where we don’t have a lot of money at stake. And imagine yourself in a situation where your entire bankroll depends on this board....:eek::eek::D

Haha this is awesome. As someone said above, i think they went for a beer after to discuss that hand :D

This is the wildest runner-runner I've seen in the past few years, especially since the statistical possibility of its is negligible:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe I saw this. If you look for my thread day or 2 ago this exact thing happened to me on acr. I had 77, opponent had AA. Only difference we were all in pre. Both flopped set, 7 turn, A river. Really hard to believe I saw this twice now, within couple days

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe I saw this. If you look for my thread day or 2 ago this exact thing happened to me on acr. I had 77, opponent had AA. Only difference we were all in pre. Both flopped set, 7 turn, A river. Really hard to believe I saw this twice now, within couple days

HI madjek:).... I wasn't sure what site the guys in this post were playing on? But I don't think it was a ACR lol,,, are you saying you also lost with quad 7s,,,,, 2 quad Aces.....?? If so that's crazy I've lost with a set over set but never with quads over quads:eek:

L

livrod88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s poker for you. No matter how astronomical the odds are, anything can happen once those cards are turned over!!

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI madjek:).... I wasn't sure what site the guys in this post were playing on? But I don't think it was a ACR lol,,, are you saying you also lost with quad 7s,,,,, 2 quad Aces.....?? If so that's crazy I've lost with a set over set but never with quads over quads:eek:

yeah, it looks like madness:D

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Ricki , They were on global poker. And yes, just like video here, was quad vs quads. That's why I was so shocked when I saw this video, thought my hand was once in a million, just to see it happens all the time I guess lol

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s poker for you. No matter how astronomical the odds are, anything can happen once those cards are turned over!!

Why that’s poker for me!? Do I have a monopoly on poker? Or maybe you think it is not poker?

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why i dont think the poker game is only stategy, the luck is the most important, by the way, good luck to all the members of cardschat who play póker

That is fact. You can play terribly, but you are lucky. You can't be lucky to beat the world boxing champion. Just like you can’t get lucky to defeat an Olympic champion in sprint, etc. That is why, and so far, even young professionals, go out, wish precisely luck, and not success or anything else.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great hand - I play 10 years and I have never lost with quads but this is poker and sh... happends :D

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Very cool! I have never seen such a situation. A lot of adrenaline guys have experienced. That's why I love poker.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's why I like poker, even when I loose, is the best game ever. The only place where you get rights to steal and be the last is the best.