aggression game

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the modern poker world, aggressive style is very popular among players and for a successful poker game one should understand the possibilities of fighting it. There are two basic approaches to beat aggressive players:

More aggressive game. In this case, the player’s aggressive moves should be answered even more aggressively. Noticing the opportunity to "steal" the bank, an aggressive player will almost always bet. We should re-raise this bet to show the strength of the hand and win the bank together with the aggressive opponent's bet. Create traps. The basis of the method is the use of aggressive actions of the player against himself. The most common way is slowplay, in which a strong hand is played in the guise of a weak hand, causing the opponent to bet.:joyman:

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure to agree or disagree here, but I feel pokerstars at some points rewards the aggressive players, even with low hand !
Can be just a feeling.. But this has happened with me and saw it, who starts the raise wins, even with logically lower cards.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure to agree or disagree here, but I feel Pokerstars at some points rewards the aggressive players, even with low hand !
Can be just a feeling.. But this has happened with me and saw it, who starts the raise wins, even with logically lower cards.

so prove yourself, then play agressive and you'll win. i'm just following the logic of your comment.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure to agree or disagree here, but I feel Pokerstars at some points rewards the aggressive players, even with low hand !

The best 5 cards at the end win... Every time. If you're the only player who has't folded, you win, every time. You can't win a hand you fold. You can lose to a one outer.

That's most of what I've figured out so far. Not a lot. But all solid. And fun :)

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the modern poker world, aggressive style is very popular among players and for a successful poker game one should understand the possibilities of fighting it. There are two basic approaches to beat aggressive players:

More aggressive game. In this case, the player’s aggressive moves should be answered even more aggressively. Noticing the opportunity to "steal" the bank, an aggressive player will almost always bet. We should re-raise this bet to show the strength of the hand and win the bank together with the aggressive opponent's bet. Create traps. The basis of the method is the use of aggressive actions of the player against himself. The most common way is slowplay, in which a strong hand is played in the guise of a weak hand, causing the opponent to bet.:joyman:
In my opinion if you want to be called a complete poker player you should know how to play aggressively and also how beat this aggression when you have to face it.You should know every kind of style even if you dont play it yourself! But you always be preparde for what is commin' :)

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best 5 cards at the end win... Every time. If you're the only player who has't folded, you win, every time. You can't win a hand you fold. You can lose to a one outer.

That's most of what I've figured out so far. Not a lot. But all solid. And fun :)

That's true, anyways what annoyes me most, is that when all hands are shown, and my folded hand because of bluffing/raising was the winner, I cant help it calling all in next hand on whatever cards just to revenge to my self, and sure I leave usually because of the fool bet I make.

scolopin77

scolopin77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vary your play

Playing agressive is good. That way you can take down newbies that are unsure of themself at the table. But you have to remember to vary your plays according to the players on the table. Active,passive,shy, etc players. if you play agressive on the flop and you know that you have the best hand and you are playing agaisnt a player who folds agressive then your pot will be weak.

So to finish what i am saying is not to be one-dimensional. Be the:jd4:of all trades. :jd4:;):jd4:

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself an aggressive player. But an aggressive game does not always yield results. With such a game, you also need luck.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You want to win the dough, you gotta play aggro.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive style of play, does not always produce positive results and what the newcomer respond to the worse hand and destroy your AA at the beginning of the tournament)))

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I flew out of the $ 15K buy-in tournament $ 33, with AKs versus 55, my opponent 555 set.

Top 10 Games