Africa

K

KwazuluNatal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question , is it fair playing against players using HUDS, ESPECIALLY IN THE 1/2c stakes, surely this level should be for the recreational player trying to have a good time????

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fair if the site you're playing on allows it. What's Africa got to do with your question though?

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
My question , is it fair playing against players using HUDS, ESPECIALLY IN THE 1/2c stakes, surely this level should be for the recreational player trying to have a good time????

It’s definitely fair, but I don’t think most players at those stakes are using a HUD. My question for you is, recreational player or not why don’t you use a HUD? Even if you say you’re just playing for fun, a HUD will improve your win rate and winning more is always more fun!

K

KwazuluNatal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s definitely fair, but I don’t think most players at those stakes are using a HUD. My question for you is, recreational player or not why don’t you use a HUD? Even if you say you’re just playing for fun, a HUD will improve your win rate and winning more is always more fun!
Thanks will go this route.

Related South African Guides: SA Sports Betting