Advice/Criticism Needed?

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. Well, after doing the proper research and putting in my first 2000 hands of .05/.10 6-max NL, (I know, not much, but its a start), is anyone able to help me spot leaks or any adjustments I need to make? Is this a good base rate to go off of?

Attachments

• 2000h.jpg
    2000h.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22
TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This change to 6-max after all of my poker-life being full ring 9-max is pretty crazy. WAY more aggressive.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This change to 6-max after all of my poker-life being full ring 9-max is pretty crazy. WAY more aggressive.

Yeah, man. The variance of a 6-max table is less so players tend to be way more agg to defend their hand, which is understandable. I believe this is normal, though. When I play cash-games I play mainly PLO or PLO-8, just for that reason, although full ring PLO/8 is only 2 seats more, which is 8 more cards in play.

Now, with NLH 6-max ring-games I've found that it's easier to exploit agg-players, depending on my roll at the time. Since most of these players play nothing more than this type of game picking them apart can be quite easy; i.e. set mining, shoving w/open-enders from the flop, and flat out shoving w/pkt 10's or better. Basically fight fire w/fire. Then triple up and exit. GL, man. :)

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh. Just hit the variance. KK busted and AJ that flopped 2 pair busted.

Long story short, -$14 since that pic.

Taking a break. Have to learn to not play on tilt, lol.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I too struggle to keep my mind right. Watching some pro streamers has helped give me a healthy idea of how to respond to beats. It’s ok to be upset for that hand. But then realize the big picture. That doing that 100 times, you will be profitable. Then move to the next decision confidently. If you make good decisions, you WILL be a winning player.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play first without tilting in order to get into poker, conquer yourself and your tilt if you have it, And so it seems the statistics are so-so, and not good and not bad, it could be better. Good luck in your poker dear friend.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I agree with your opinion, payoff in poker is always necessary. Good luck to you at the tables dear friend, do not tilt. Good luck to all.