ACR vs BCP

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for poker sites that use the same network, is choosing between them just a matter of figuring who has best rake/rakeback/benefits? i don't know a lot about it but it seems to be like the difference between a credit card from visa or mastercard, they are all good in the same places but one might give 2% and the other 3% or one might let you put a picture of your dog on it and the other won't, or whatever.

tldr: is there any fundamental difference between these two sites for the average user?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for poker sites that use the same network, is choosing between them just a matter of figuring who has best rake/rakeback/benefits? i don't know a lot about it but it seems to be like the difference between a credit card from visa or mastercard, they are all good in the same places but one might give 2% and the other 3% or one might let you put a picture of your dog on it and the other won't, or whatever.

tldr: is there any fundamental difference between these two sites for the average user?

The only difference would be on the promotions, some promotions are unique depending on the brand. Like the First Deposit Welcome Package. (Only ACR has it). You can check it here

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The only difference would be on the promotions, some promotions are unique depending on the brand. Like the First Deposit Welcome Package. (Only ACR has it). You can check it here
Hi ACR Rep, I too have a question along this line... do ACR BCP and True belong to the same company?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There really isn't any difference between the two. I believe there is a rule that you can not have an account on BCP and ACR? Same with BetOnline and Sportsbetting except for the exception with Cardschat.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR has a better first deposit bonus than BCP, "20 days of Free Cash, upto 50$".

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There really isn't any difference between the two. I believe there is a rule that you can not have an account on BCP and ACR? Same with BetOnline and Sportsbetting except for the exception with Cardschat.

I am pretty sure you can have an account on both BCP and ACR. You just can't use both accounts for the same tournament. CC addresses this issue in their BCP/ACR freeroll rules.

Can't say if the same holds true for BOL/SB.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep, I too have a question along this line... do ACR BCP and True belong to the same company?

That's right, ACR, BCP, True poker and Ya Poker belongs to the same network (Winning Poker Network)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am pretty sure you can have an account on both BCP and ACR. You just can't use both accounts for the same tournament. CC addresses this issue in their BCP/ACR freeroll rules.

Can't say if the same holds true for BOL/SB.

Yes, that's totally right, you can't use both accounts at the same time. The security system does not allow to do that.