ACR Game Skins

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there other table settings for ACR I am not aware of? I see screenshots and twitch streamers that have some really cool ACR table settings that have better looking cards and showing cartoon avatars for the players and I cannot find anything of the sort in my settings.

Any ideas?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As far as I know you can buy or download for free some custom themes(including chips , cards , felts...).Some streamers use pokerstars(streamer ''all in pav'') theme but the difference is only for your eyes and nothing more. I mean you can't change the preflop open raise amount to something like 2.1x etc.

If you google it you will find some sites selling those themes. Unfortunately I haven't bought something like that in order to help you more.

A

AAJovheart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can download some for free from the settings-themes

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty sure in the account settings there is the ability to upload your own image.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there other table settings for ACR I am not aware of? I see screenshots and twitch streamers that have some really cool ACR table settings that have better looking cards and showing cartoon avatars for the players and I cannot find anything of the sort in my settings.

Any ideas?

Hi, regarding the table background and cards you can check them all in Options > Table options > Options > Themes.

For the avatars, some are exclusive like Jeff Boski's one or the Stormers but, the rest are completely free. If you don't see them please let me know so that I can assist you.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR should consider adding a volume control in its options. You can shut off the different sounds completely, but you cannot control the volume.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that was this theme, as I did not fully understand the table settings, ACR and change to the new theme tables.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, regarding the table background and cards you can check them all in Options > Table options > Options > Themes.

For the avatars, some are exclusive like Jeff Boski's one or the Stormers but, the rest are completely free. If you don't see them please let me know so that I can assist you.

I am on a Mac - does this explain why I do not see the other options the others have mentioned?

I have 6 table backgrounds and 4 decks to choose from. Don't see anything regarding avatars.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i turn off the acr avatars... can't stand trumpers

Top 10 Games