ACR and Black Chip accounts?

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I was just wondering about the technicality of something. I currently have an account on ACR, but I've been hearing some people say they prefer Black Chip Poker. From what I gather, they pretty much seem like the same site, both on Winning Poker Network, but I was wondering if having an account on ACR prevents me from opening an account on Black Chip. I wanted to check out Black Chip to see if there's anything about it that suits me more, but I don't want to breach any of WPN's terms and conditions and screw myself over with them as I do enjoy ACR and will probably be on there with them for a while.

Does anybody else have any accounts on both, and is there one you prefer over the other?

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I kind of wonder the same thing. I have an ACR account, dont know much about BC but Id like to check it out...

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So, I was just wondering about the technicality of something. I currently have an account on ACR, but I've been hearing some people say they prefer Black Chip Poker. From what I gather, they pretty much seem like the same site, both on Winning Poker Network, but I was wondering if having an account on ACR prevents me from opening an account on Black Chip. I wanted to check out Black Chip to see if there's anything about it that suits me more, but I don't want to breach any of WPN's terms and conditions and screw myself over with them as I do enjoy ACR and will probably be on there with them for a while.

Does anybody else have any accounts on both, and is there one you prefer over the other?

You can have accounts on both. You just can't play on both at same time. 100% sure. If you have one account open don't open the other.

EDIT: Here is a response email from ACR Support from a while back when I asked.

Last edited:
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also when you go through the verification process before your first cash out (Submitting Photo ID and Utility bill copies and whatever else they ask for) you only have to verify once with one account and you can cash out with no problem on either account afterwards.

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome. Thanks a bunch for the reply. Cant wait to check it out.

You have a preference between the two?

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had an account on ACR for a while and I just recently made an account on BCP to see what it was all about, and I found that they do operate in pretty much in the same way. I prefer playing on ACR simply because thats where my bankroll is and I don't want to have to redeposit to play on BCP.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Awesome. Thanks a bunch for the reply. Cant wait to check it out.

You have a preference between the two?
They are pretty much the same. But I signed up on one with rakeback and the other I just have the standard VIP program. So before you sign-up If I were you I would look into rakeback and make a decision because once you sign up on ACR I don't know if it is possible to switch to rakeback from standard VIP program. And don't forget on CardsChat we have an https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/ So you can get answers from ACR Rep about ACR.

Last edited:
Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack