ACR

M

mj23b

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone else that plays at acr think that the poker is fake. just dumb. i play at carbon and win all the time its crazy bad at acr. like i love cardschat but i wish you guys would move to carbon poker.... better play and super fast payouts. freerolls would be more fun. i am looking forward to playing another here this last weekend was fun

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone else that plays at acr think that the poker is fake. just dumb. i play at carbon and win all the time its crazy bad at acr. like i love cardschat but i wish you guys would move to carbon poker.... better play and super fast payouts. freerolls would be more fun. i am looking forward to playing another here this last weekend was fun

I looked up carbon poker and I’m not really enthused about it’s reviews
d49d01652432235b224fed0ea53c03fe.jpg

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made an account on ACR very recently and had a bit of a mess about on the site with the free $5 they gave me after i signed up.I was very impressed with the software and games and support was very good as'well.It was only the recent scandal that has delayed me depositing on the site.

MeSayBeauxm

MeSayBeauxm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the DDoS'ing, not really because it's an inconvenience but it concerns me about the stability of what's essentially a tech company that they keep getting taken down by the hacker equivalent of tying someone's shoelaces together.

I have gotten very fast payouts in the thousands from ACR, like literally in the same day, so in that respect I have NO issues with them. Also, I'm a fan of getting BTC rather than foreign checks drawn on sketchy companies as a form of payout (which is something I have gotten from Carbon in the past).

For me, at the microstakes where I would be starting with a deposit, there are just massively more options on ACR rather than Carbon

ETA: No, I don't have any concerns about the integrity of the game on ACR

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I do play on ACR and haven't had any problems with them. I may check out Carbon to see how it is. Good luck at the tables.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like acr. I'd play there more if they had a better mtt schedule though.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing the CC freerolls on ACR but think I'll probably stop. I don't like their Mac software at all. If I do win the CC freeroll I really don't want to play other games there with the cash that I've won.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You are just straight up delusional. I am happy that you are winning all the time over at Carbon, truly I am. But making statements that Carbon has better play and super fast payouts is a sign that you don't really know what you are talking about. Carbon is downsizing in all departments, and it is a well know fact that getting money out of them is problematic to non-existent.

I like acr. I'd play there more if they had a better mtt schedule though.

We should house swap for a month! Us Yanks love ACR. Given the chance to play on other sites and we would jump ship in a heartbeat. It is, what it is for us.

I started playing the CC freerolls on ACR but think I'll probably stop. I don't like their Mac software at all. If I do win the CC freeroll I really don't want to play other games there with the cash that I've won.

Yeah, I feel for you Matt. I have seen your bug reporting in the ACR thread. As bad as the Mac version is, you would think they would put that on a priority. There are other things on their todo list that seem to be stuck in the twilight zone too, it is not just Mac-centric.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are just straight up delusional. I am happy that you are winning all the time over at Carbon, truly I am. But making statements that Carbon has better play and super fast payouts is a sign that you don't really know what you are talking about. Carbon is downsizing in all departments, and it is a well know fact that getting money out of them is problematic to non-existent.

We should house swap for a month! Us Yanks love ACR. Given the chance to play on other sites and we would jump ship in a heartbeat. It is, what it is for us.

Yeah, I feel for you Matt. I have seen your bug reporting in the ACR thread. As bad as the Mac version is, you would think they would put that on a priority. There are other things on their todo list that seem to be stuck in the twilight zone too, it is not just Mac-centric.
Yes i often forget i'm pretty spoilt for choice.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i often forget i'm pretty spoilt for choice.

We should totally do that house swap like in that movie The Holiday! I would meet some Kate Winslett type and you can find a Cameron Diaz. Bonus points if the ladies play poker too! :D

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh yeah and this.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also play in the ACR.
I do not see any fundamental difference. And of course, everywhere there are crazy players. But this is poker, and there are different situations.
Good luck.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One hour flight, daily! Is that close enough? LOL
Nice. I'd probably start off just playing poker but it would probably end up a cross between the hangover and fear and loathing lol

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play and like ACR i like playing the card chat games on it and the .50 cents tournaments on it. See i am playing for fun i do think that putting the words on top of the head when someone says like nice hand would make it better

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty sure there used to be CC games at Carbon, but the cash outs would take months, and even some I think had to wait a year. They also made it so you couldn't even play freerolls unless you had earned 1 of their Carbon Points, or whatever they're called. They used to be pretty decent, but I stopped playing their a few years back and just play at ACR now. Sure, I wish I could play somewhere else, but the choices are limited in the USA without waiting 6+ months for a cash out. Maybe Carbon improved their cash out times, but they lost a lot of customers and their reputation went with it a few years back IMO.
I am currently winning on the Winning Poker Network.. I was breaking even, but started actually reviewing my sessions and trying to plugs my leaks and have been doing pretty well, all things considered.