Acr $10 freeroll top ten entry tickets.

S

Shannible

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Could someone explain to me what this "sit and crush" ticket entry is. People on the top ten freeroll points leaderboard of the week get the ticket . I want to know what the sit and crush tournament is. Please let me know if anyone knows the details about it. The specifics. Thanks for the information in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-024030.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-024030.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 74
Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This seems to be about the tournaments "On Demand". They are constantly held one after another, round the clock. Obviously, there is a leaderboard for the participants, with awards for the week. If you are ready to play them a lot and achieve good results - it will be interesting for you!

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
andrew provided a very vague answer. I am not sure what the #1 position gets, but the #2 thru #9 get an entry into the $50 + 5 sit n crush beast satellite tourney. They say you get qualified for the NEXT sunday's satellite tourney, but double check this. It automatically qualifies you and registers you. Top 3 place, $8000 package to a live tourney, airfare, cash, etc.

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
andrew provided a very vague answer. I am not sure what the #1 position gets, but the #2 thru #9 get an entry into the $50 + 5 sit n crush beast satellite tourney. They say you get qualified for the NEXT sunday's satellite tourney, but double check this. It automatically qualifies you and registers you. Top 3 place, $8000 package to a live tourney, airfare, cash, etc.

Shiiit really? I got 8'th 2 weeks ago. If I knew that the top three get that I would've played harder!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

How big are the fields for those usually? It sounds like a lot to grind through.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How big are the fields for those usually? It sounds like a lot to grind through.

The $10 FR get like 400-500 on avg usually and it takes 4-5 hours to cash.
10th 1 point
9th 2
8th 3
7th 4
6th 5
5th 6
4th 7
3rd 8
2nd 9

1st 10

These are how the points break down for each game played.
And the highest points earn in a 7 day period gets the rewards.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The top winners of the week after all the points earned is calculated is how those rewards are distributed.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shiiit really? I got 8'th 2 weeks ago. If I knew that the top three get that I would've played harder!
8th in the freeroll leaderboard or 8th in the 50$ sit in crush torney?

K

Kiritoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, you will earn points in the leaderboard if you are in the final table for the ACR on-deman $10 freeroll that is running indefinitely for every 270 entries

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of tourney ticket does 2nd-10 place get?

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament ticket gets you into a Satellite Tournament. I was just now looking for the exact details of that tournament but I could not find it. In the past it was something like Top 3 GTD to win a buyin to The Cage. The Cage Starts you off with $10,000 dollars and you try to finish that torney with some money.

Many months ago you also won a ticket to a Satellite except the satellite was for a package that sent you to a live tournament somewhere. I`m almost sure that the current ticket you get in the top 10 is still for The Cage Satellite.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of tourney ticket does 2nd-10 place get?
I think its a $55 value tourney ticket that auto registers u . The game is on a sunday. The last time I played the top 3 of that $55 tourney win a huge buyin tourney package to a live game in costa rica I believe along with around $1000 spending money.

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ended up taking 4th place after scoring 47 points. It looks like you need to score at least 30 points to make it into the top ten. Pretty fun/good deal at ACR.