A Weird kind of Happy/Sad

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So - I've been on a bit of a heater the past couple weeks. Have literally 20x my bankroll - at the same time making regular withdrawals.

I'm at the point now where anything under 1.50 buyin, unless it's a good gtd, is not worth playing vs. my time investment, and other events available that are - to me - more valuable to play.

It is an odd feeling - that I've been experiencing this past week - kind of a weird sadness - that I do not want to play the freeroll and low buyins I used to play on a daily/evening basis - for over a year.

I will never stop participating in CC freerolls/events, because I want to be a supportive member of this community for a long - long time, and I also find value for myself in the vast knowledge within this community.

But other events that I was very regular in - I have dropped from my regular play schedule - and - it's a weird happy/sad feeling at the same time.

Anyone else ever experience that same feeling?

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not experience yet the same as you say fully, but if it is true that as. As your game grows, you increase the entries and stop playing certain games, anyway evaluate what gives you more happiness, whether to play it or not and act accordingly