6+holdem

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really enjoy 6+holdem i have been playing this and over 23 other variations of this game for atleast 10 years now.

infact i enjoy the game so much that i would like to extend my variations of the game to a poker site to enable people a new experience at the heart pounding action that takes place in nearly all hands played.

just wondering if anyone would know a software creator within the online poker software industry that may be able to assist in a venture that i have a goal to achieve this year?

please comment or reply should you have some good insight that may be helpful.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is an interesting game. Not all players usually know the rules, and they need to be constantly kept in my head.

K

KuprinMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not reinvent the wheel. 6tholdem is nonsense

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not reinvent the wheel. 6tholdem is nonsense
I do not think that 6+ Holdem is nonsense. Although so far I do not really like it. Maybe it's in the habit of playing ordinary holdem. How many 6+ games have you played?

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I treat it like PLO, its fun as its different but at the same time if you don't at least have 2 pair you're probably not winning the hand.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree 100%. Ridiculous game. It would mess with my odds and stats so much I'd go insane going back and forth.

Here, of course, to each his own. If a person is not worried about spoiled statistics and he just gets pleasure, why not. But in itself this discipline can exist, that's how it is for this category of players.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The creators of pokerstars really great. They include some new games for players and this is very nice, but there are no freerolls at all.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6+ holdem is kind of crazy the flush beat a boat and a straight beats a flush I find that odd don't you I would have to be able to keep up with that to remember that part to win the game.
because I would be playing like it's a regular game and get crush thinking my fullhouse crushed the flush and nope not the case. I would lose a big pot.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play, I got confused altogether) But if I play more often it will be just right. interesting

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few years later we will play 6max only

L

LenkasS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its good game then its new some one didnt know the rules :) and you can make some money :))

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game is easy to take advantage of if you come across players that aren't familiar with the rulings. I gained around $9 playing micro within half an hour due to other player's poor decisions. I prefer the regular NLHE though.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the 6+ games I have been in . game reminds me of a old college home game we played called stripped deck .25/.50 . Enjoyed those old home games . 6+ takes me back to that feeling.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules