$ 10,000 freeroll online betting tournament for new depositors

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited in bet online a few days ago and they told me that I am entitled to this tournament on June 10th. Has anyone played this tournament yet and can you tell me if the difficulty level is too large and how many people are entered for this tournament on average?

Thanks to all the friends

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone ever played this tournament?

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never deposited on bol even though I have $150 on there so I don't know. I guess I should make a min deposit so I can play this tourney and withdraw.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, not so bad offer for a deposit! Thanks for telling, man! I think i will deposit there too just for playing that freeroll at least. ^_^ By the way, do you need some special code for that, or is it available for any depositor?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
$ 10,000 for new players?
Are you serious?
This is incredible, I also need to take advantage of this offer !!!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the information see you on 10th June good luck.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never deposited on bol even though I have $150 on there so I don't know. I guess I should make a min deposit so I can play this tourney and withdraw.

I don't think you will be able to play in the 10k New Player Freeroll on BOL. The tournament is for players who created their account and deposited for the first time in the same month. I was in the same situation as you, I did not get to play in that freeroll.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am also planning to set up an account on BetOnline, and take advantage of this offer. It is great to get a free ticket for $ 10,000.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play at Bet On Line.I only play at 888 and PS but this 10k freerool is a good prize.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you will be able to play in the 10k New Player Freeroll on BOL. The tournament is for players who created their account and deposited for the first time in the same month. I was in the same situation as you, I did not get to play in that freeroll.

That is the way I read the rules too. Kind of sucky if you been playing there for a few months and decide to deposit, but are unable to get into that game.

Right now there are over 184 people entered with the top prize being $2000 and paying down 40 places. Heck, just making the money is $83!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, not so bad offer for a deposit! Thanks for telling, man! I think i will deposit there too just for playing that freeroll at least. ^_^ By the way, do you need some special code for that, or is it available for any depositor?

It is available to any depositor since they have never deposited on the site. The tournament takes place once a month and the ticket automatically arrives in the first week of the month

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$ 10,000 for new players?
Are you serious?
This is incredible, I also need to take advantage of this offer !!!

Yes. 2000 $ for the champion. It's a great award. The tournament is 2 days hence and so far has 200 entries, I think there are no more than 1000 players in the prize dispute.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fell early and unfortunately could not win. 99x QA, the guy screwed the lady on the flop

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars