WSOP Big 50 is breaking records!

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow 25,000 entries! That's crazy and awesome at the same time! :eek::eek:

I wonder if they found a way to manage all the people going on breaks at the same time and having to wait all day to use the bathroom! :toilet::toilet:

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in WSOP Event #3 The Big 50. It was SO FUN! I played Flight 1A and made day 3 of the tournament. Here's a little recap...

Day 1: Took my time, got to know the table tendencies. Was fairly card dead, used my image to run 3 bluffs In Position against player that I knew would fold. Bagged 26 bigs for day 2.

Day 2: The big stack was to my left. He walked in smelling like last night's dance floor -- guess he went clubbing at the end of day 1. This turned out to be a good thing. He gambled off his 160 big blind stack in the first 2 hours on 3 hands. I was lucky enough to get what was left for very close to a true double up. I recognized one pro at my table, Kathy Leibert. Kathy was pulling off some pretty good moves. Bagged 14 bigs for day 3.

Day 3: I had 3 days off while the HUGE fields from 1C & 1D played down to level 20. I studied a LOT including memorizing this page from CardsChat https://www.cardschat.com/mtt-short-stack.php . I had my strategy for short stack play, stuck to it, but my KsQs didn't hold to double me. I can't complain, happy with my play.

Incredibly challenging, incredibly fun!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I played in WSOP Event #3 The Big 50. It was SO FUN! I played Flight 1A and made day 3 of the tournament. Here's a little recap...

Day 1: Took my time, got to know the table tendencies. Was fairly card dead, used my image to run 3 bluffs In Position against player that I knew would fold. Bagged 26 bigs for day 2.

Day 2: The big stack was to my left. He walked in smelling like last night's dance floor -- guess he went clubbing at the end of day 1. This turned out to be a good thing. He gambled off his 160 big blind stack in the first 2 hours on 3 hands. I was lucky enough to get what was left for very close to a true double up. I recognized one pro at my table, Kathy Leibert. Kathy was pulling off some pretty good moves. Bagged 14 bigs for day 3.

Day 3: I had 3 days off while the HUGE fields from 1C & 1D played down to level 20. I studied a LOT including memorizing this page from CardsChat https://www.cardschat.com/mtt-short-stack.php . I had my strategy for short stack play, stuck to it, but my KsQs didn't hold to double me. I can't complain, happy with my play.

Incredibly challenging, incredibly fun!

How awesome is that, scubed! Keep it going!

It's so good to hear you are really enjoying it all! Please keep us up to date as to how well you are doing!!!

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some how some way Im going to get me a seat in the main event don't know how yet but gonna do it some how some way

WSOP