Will Arlie complete the 12 Labours Challenge?

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Igor Kurganov was on the PS Twitch yesterday, and I didn't quite understand but the last challenge has something to do with Joey Ingram attending a live MTT, some PSPC thing? sorry it was pretty vague when he was talking about it.

Anyone know what it's about?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Igor Kurganov was on the PS Twitch yesterday, and I didn't quite understand but the last challenge has something to do with Joey Ingram attending a live MTT, some PSPC thing? sorry it was pretty vague when he was talking about it.

I wasn't able to see exactly what the final challenge is, in the article, but sounds like it might have something to do with the PokerStars Winter Series.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arlie has to convince Joey Ingram (who has openly criticized poker stars) to accept a Platinum Pass from PokerStars to play the PCA this year. Here is a direct quote from Arlie's Twitter account...

If JoeyIngram1 accepts this offer to be given a $30,000 Platinum Pass from PokerStarts then I offically pass my 12th Labour and also win a $30,000 Platinum Pass... hop onto his post and let him know if he should help me complete this final challenge! #12laborsofarlie

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Arlie has to convince Joey Ingram (who has openly criticized Poker Stars) to accept a Platinum Pass from PokerStars to play the PCA this year. Here is a direct quote from Arlie's Twitter account...

Ah! Thanks for that!