R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Roger,

We would like to let you know about an impending change that will affect certain Global Poker participants. From 31 July 2019, participants who are located in Washington State or who are residents of Washingt​

Hi Roger,

We would like to let you know about an impending change that will affect certain Global Poker participants. From 31 July 2019, participants who are located in Washington State or who are residents of Washington State will not be able to access the Global Poker platform and therefore will not be able to participate in either Gold Coin or $weeps Cash™ games. Global Poker’s sweepstakes will be void for participants located in Washington State or who are residents of Washington State from 31 July 2019 onwards.

on State will not be able to access the Global Poker platform and therefore will not be able to participate in either Gold Coin or $weeps Cash™ games. Global Poker’s sweepstakes will be void for participants located in Washington State or who are residents of Washington State from 31 July 2019 onwards.​

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, do you know if Washington has any sweepstakes laws on the book?

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huh, interesting. Hopefully they don’t start going after other sites(and/or more states follow suit). Also, the thread’s ****ed up a bit, partial copy paste at the top, did you forget to delete that?

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
American parish! also do whatever they want. pick up my game))

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me I think if the lawmakers in the US can pass online betting and legalize prescription drugs then they should be have no problem to legalize online poker. Other wise they are being a double standard.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
europeans dont understand?

ok i am from europe, and dont really understand the US on this point. ok they banned online poker in the US but why ghost chasing people participating in non- US enterprise?

if they really meant it why not start closing down vegas and atlanta?

anyone who like to comment, thanks

S

Sick_Wolf11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laws like these are really unnescesary for people who just like the game

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok i am from europe, and dont really understand the US on this point. ok they banned online poker in the US but why ghost chasing people participating in non- US enterprise? if they really meant it why not start closing down vegas and atlanta?

Its politics, and as we all know, politics is not always based on logic ;)