Two very familiar faces are at the Final Table of the WSOPE €25K Mixed Games

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu, two of poker’s all-time biggest stars, both have a shot at winning a bracelet on Wednesday - both of them, made the €25,500 Mixed Games Championship final table at WSOP Europe!

(As far as I can tell, there is no live streaming of this final table - nothing showing on PokerGo, either. :()

Will Daniel or Phil take this down?

Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negreanu Final Table WSOPE €25K Mixed Games Championship

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They are down to 2.

The wsop leaderboard is not too quick to update but I am pretty sure Besim Hot is leading over Phil Hellmuth at the moment - right now they have agreed to take a short break.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil will have to wait for his 16th WSOP Bracelet. Besim Hot took this one down!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Shells-

Thanks for the update on this.

I know I have a personal view (somewhat negative) regarding the Rozvadov coverage - however, was there ever any official statement regarding how the streaming of the WSOP Europe was to be conducted?

Prior to the series I believed there was going to be a Twitch Live Stream as well as a live feed to Kings Resort You Tube channel (as noted already Kings Resort advertising both the the series and (irony or ironies) that Phil Helmuth was attending).

Other than that, I fail to grasp why this final table was not streamed properly. Everything is permanently in place at Rozvadov to facilitate such a stream- what would have brought more eyes to the series than Negreanu and Helmuth at a final table vying for a bracelet?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Shells-

Thanks for the update on this.

I know I have a personal view (somewhat negative) regarding the Rozvadov coverage - however, was there ever any official statement regarding how the streaming of the WSOP Europe was to be conducted?

Prior to the series I believed there was going to be a Twitch Live Stream as well as a live feed to Kings Resort You Tube channel (as noted already Kings Resort advertising both the the series and (irony or ironies) that Phil Helmuth was attending).

Other than that, I fail to grasp why this final table was not streamed properly. Everything is permanently in place at Rozvadov to facilitate such a stream- what would have brought more eyes to the series than Negreanu and Helmuth at a final table vying for a bracelet?

pokerGO is covering lots of the WSOP Europe series. A bit early in the day for me where I live but I've still been able to catch some of it.

Would've liked to see Phil grab another bracelet. Sooo close a couple times now. Go Phil Go!

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's good to see that Phil and Daniel ran so deep. Phil took 2nd still looking for his next bracelet.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker Orifice and Shells-

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I am aware PokerGo is covering many if not all events. What I meant to ask is if anyone prior to the WSOPE actually informed/stated officially it would not be streamed via Twitch or You Tube as many had anticipated? As per my prior posts (elsewhere), the expected streams never materialized and I asked if PokerGo had now locked down that coverage also?

Regarding the two at the final table, I presume they were asleep at the wheel in terms of interest it could have generated

WSOP Top 10 Games