Truth or lie?

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing at pokerstars is profitable! The user of one forum was invited to participate in a freeroll for losers with a prize fund of $ 50,000!
Either on the Internet there was a very cool troll, or it really is true - PokerStars are generous and share profit with the most minus players. The user of this forum shared a story about how he won $ 25,000 in a "loser-only" freeroll!

The player under the nickname "Poiulkjh" started the discussion on the forum "Being a losing player is VERY profitable on PokerStars". It turns out that "Poiulkjh" together with other players was invited to a special 9-max freeroll only for losing players. Prizes in this CIS-shke were as follows:

From 7th to 9th place - $ 1,050 C 4 th to 6 th place - $ 2,100 3rd place - $ 5,200 2nd place - $ 10,300 1st place - $ 25,000

The author of the discussion started with the phrase "I finished the tournament in 1st place and won $ 25,000 - the largest skid in my entire history of the game"

What happened here? Either PokerStars is a fat troll that distributes Supernova and Supernova Elite money, selected from the coolest players of the room in due time due to changes in the VIP program?
Or, this new weapon of PokerStars is to return money to those who lose the most money. What difference does it make if they are the biggest lodomans in the room!
What this is - a marketing move or a new incentive program - remains a mystery. The author of the topic wrote that this tournament was held in private Home Games. Therefore, if it was really a marketing move, then PokerStars should have done it somehow more publicly. Now the club has 400 players, but each has only 1 ticket to participate in the tournament.

True or not, it is difficult to determine yet. This is the Internet, there can be anything. And in the situation with PokerStars even more so.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS is not good for freerollers, exremly little chance to become someone from nobody.
Sheety freeroolls like 10 dollar prizes. But PS is good (maybe best?) to money players, even if you deposit 10-50 dillars.

A lot of people use PS only for freerolls, so PS has to give something to that kind of users.
But we have to understand, thay have such much money, so they can give a lot more ) but freerollers are not their client.

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i heard about this first time.
I dont think there is any kind of tournament like this. I am not sure.
Let me google about this.

AlexGrinStar

AlexGrinStar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and that he lost? or how much he is a minus player?..for what services did he receive this ticket?))

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing at PokerStars is profitable! The user of one forum was invited to participate in a freeroll for losers with a prize fund of $ 50,000!
Either on the Internet there was a very cool troll, or it really is true - PokerStars are generous and share profit with the most minus players. The user of this forum shared a story about how he won $ 25,000 in a "loser-only" freeroll!

The player under the nickname "Poiulkjh" started the discussion on the forum "Being a losing player is VERY profitable on PokerStars". It turns out that "Poiulkjh" together with other players was invited to a special 9-max freeroll only for losing players. Prizes in this CIS-shke were as follows:

From 7th to 9th place - $ 1,050 C 4 th to 6 th place - $ 2,100 3rd place - $ 5,200 2nd place - $ 10,300 1st place - $ 25,000

The author of the discussion started with the phrase "I finished the tournament in 1st place and won $ 25,000 - the largest skid in my entire history of the game"

What happened here? Either PokerStars is a fat troll that distributes Supernova and Supernova Elite money, selected from the coolest players of the room in due time due to changes in the VIP program?
Or, this new weapon of PokerStars is to return money to those who lose the most money. What difference does it make if they are the biggest lodomans in the room!
What this is - a marketing move or a new incentive program - remains a mystery. The author of the topic wrote that this tournament was held in private Home Games. Therefore, if it was really a marketing move, then PokerStars should have done it somehow more publicly. Now the club has 400 players, but each has only 1 ticket to participate in the tournament.

True or not, it is difficult to determine yet. This is the Internet, there can be anything. And in the situation with PokerStars even more so.
In which forum is it where did you get the news? im curious lol
PS is not good for freerollers, exremly little chance to become someone from nobody.
Sheety freeroolls like 10 dollar prizes. But PS is good (maybe best?) to money players, even if you deposit 10-50 dillars.

A lot of people use PS only for freerolls, so PS has to give something to that kind of users.
But we have to understand, thay have such much money, so they can give a lot more ) but freerollers are not their client.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would`t pokerstars give a `little` back to the whales/high rollers,,they spend alot of $$$.Good business;)

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the "winner" reportedly had lost 30-40k in the previous 12 months so even with the win he was still a big net loser and he likely effect would be that they would continue playing and losing on stars so redistributing it back around the player pool.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think thats true...but if someone know something...post immediately

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
truth or myth that the person can sell the house the car because of

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a while. Losers only VIP freeroll :laugh::laugh:

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS is best for freeroll tournament!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks to the game in the Poker Stars poker freerolls, you can accumulate starting capital and acquire skills for further cache games. and this is not unimportant

M

MstrBlast3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe it for a minute. I would need to see hard proof.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well,the guy been banned by 2 other poker forum`s,,,smells like a troll,,:rolleyes:?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

To be honest guys I doubt that PokerStars is generally able to why such a large room to do so? And it is for such freerolls play there or anything like that have not seen it personally my opinion.

A

ART9320

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this ticket was given off from the satellites for a trip to Sochi. like

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:damnmate: a good player that born from freeroll could be good to pokerstars.. because they get a comision from tables no get your integrate deposit. Ifr u are a good player the fee in your tables will be nice to pokerstars!

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not true imo, if anything poker stars planted the post, I wouldn't put it past them. I read the thread. I never believed it for a minute.

Oliver Wayne

Oliver Wayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was purely an advertising post.

But anything can happen in life...
Someone wins $30,000 with only $3 dollars in Spin'n'Go.

Gulas

Gulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was purely an advertising post.

But anything can happen in life...
Someone wins $30,000 with only $3 dollars in Spin'n'Go.

This looks just like lottery. One guy wins big, they show this guy in everybodys faces, but they don't show the thousands that didn't win shit.

I agree, I think it was an advertising post. But I'm not sure if the prize was really paid, or it was a hoax.

Cheers

F

Fernando2904

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange, but possible. Psychology speaking it's a good way to keep losers (a lot of money) close.

fabiofff

fabiofff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very curious. For poker lovers is the taste of increasingly "crazy" players in the game? lol