So, you want to play at the WSOP?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The 2019 world series of poker features 89 gold bracelet events from May 29 to July 16, the day of the Main Event final table. Nine of those events will take place online at wsop.com. Caesars Entertainment, as Seth Palansky told CardsChat recently, realizes they must cater more to the internet poker crowd.

If you want to play in the WSOP and can't afford it, there are other ways to have a chance at joining the Main Event found in the article linked below.

WSOP Introduces Player-Friendly Enhancements to 50th Annual Series

Last edited:
guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great news for many players who participated in audience and rail sections of the WSOP before, but never got chance to play for lower stakes they are comfortable with. This will motivate more players to buy-in and also increase tourism revenue during the WSOP season.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll definitely be in Vegas from June 25-28, maybe longer, depending on how The Colossus plays out. Thought about staying til July 1 for the mini-main... might consider staying til then to try and win a seat via drawing to the main event haha. Very interesting.

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ofc i want play but im too poor to play that :D

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just found out I can be a senior in the WSOP, of course I still have to buy or win a seat.

Seniors Championship Satellites

Champions Know No Age.

Poker legend Doyle Brunson says, “You don’t stop playing the game because you get older. You get older because you stop playing the game.”
If you’re 50+ years old, be sure to grab a seat in our daily,

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to all cardschatters who play this summer.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to more than anything to be at the wsop event in my life. maybe as I keep playing more and manage to get that kind of money for a buying that big I would give it a shot and hope I make it as far as I can its a big field to challenge.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to make it out there one of these years.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its definitely on my bucket list. I definitely need alot more studying and experience before I buy in a wsop tourney

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Its definitely on my list.But one step at a time.First i want to make it into the EPT

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very good endeavor on WSOP.com. Because many people can't get out of such a prestigious event, they get the chance to play online. Thank you! Then look at the options organized by WSOP.com!

Last edited:
W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be pretty amazing. I'd hate to be on t.v. I think haha. Good Luck to everyone who makes it there and best of luck to the final table. :D

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always imagine I have more bracelets than Phill Hellmuth on my arm.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is getting more accessible all the time!

Indeed, my cousin and I made a promise about 14 years ago, we said we would play the main event someday.

Idk about the main event, especially with times like these, but certainly, some of the WSOP events are not a dream anymore!

V

V1N1C1US_VQV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is certainly a poker lover's dream. I wait one day to get there and I will fight for that to happen.:)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You're going to struggle to play the WSOP that this year-old thread is referring to, it was in 2019... :vollkomme

O

osvimanCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG this is the opportunity I was waiting for.

I have a dream that my first live tournament is the WSOP ME.

Imagine if I won with a logo of CardsChat in the chest.

:)

WSOP