Since January 1 six poker players exceed $10 Million!

B

bgmyshu24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 mil, wow - nice living with that kind of money

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is amazing. I thought the stakes would never get to that point. Then again, there are more tournaments than just WPT and wsop. It's good to see international success.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Amazing result !!! Bravo !!! Hopefully someday I can get on this list !!!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With so many SHR tournaments, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a standout player this year. Maybe Kenny, but no Colman, Holz, or Bonomo types this year :(

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is an impressive achievement. I do not know who's the next one, will be interesting to see, but everyone who has reached this mileston figure already deserves the respect of the whole community for all the effort and hard work.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,I just read the article ,so I think Sam Greenwood can be the next one.He is a talented poker player who plays most of highroller tournaments all around the world.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just wow

I have watched Chadwick play numerous times, but he seems to be like on the edge of the camera at all times. I had no idea how major he was, simply because he is unassuming and quite honestly out of the spotlight. I watch a lot of poker and he is always around, but never in the spotlight with stories running about him. Really cool to see him high on the money list, and inspiring. Humble yet impressive.:eek:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have watched Chadwick play numerous times, but he seems to be like on the edge of the camera at all times. I had no idea how major he was, simply because he is unassuming and quite honestly out of the spotlight. I watch a lot of poker and he is always around, but never in the spotlight with stories running about him. Really cool to see him high on the money list, and inspiring. Humble yet impressive.:eek:

I used to rail him occasionally in FTP tournaments... ie. $1k Monday, FTOPS, etc. 'Stevie444'

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This guy is an absolute beast. I think if he has position on you he will be a nightmare to play against. Looks always so focused. A truly great poker mind.

R

Rise18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be the next one on that list.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky ones. Hope this makes life easier for them.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can`t do this.The game is so fair sometimes.
Bryn Kenney (United States) $29,822,000.Nice score USA.
KENNEY have a great carrer and now he become a Legend.
Let`s see next months.