Sam Trickett Opens Up About Winning and Losing $9 Million in a Day

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't even conceive of the possibility of winning/losing millions in a day!?! Oh to have that kind of bank roll lol.

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I got to million in a bank... I will retire from poker :D

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The headline does not reflect the information provided.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i get so much money i still play poker but not high stakes and live rich :D

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The title for the article could be changed to better fit the story. But honestly don't you think that maybe those high-stakes poker players could do something better with it like investing or even donating?

gedzshadow

gedzshadow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The title for the article could be changed to better fit the story. But honestly don't you think that maybe those high-stakes poker players could do something better with it like investing or even donating?

For real. Althought I'm guessing those guys playing those high stakes games have money invested and are probably set for life. At least they better be...geez.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

They probably do invest but I'm guessing we won't know all the details.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is tin, to lose $ 9,000,000 in just one day. It is possible to live on them all their lives and not soared about their condition, to spend and spend money, but rich people have little and not enough of it.