Daniel Negreanu is Ripped!

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu recently posted photos on his Twitter of his new body transformation. He looks like a new man. In fact, I'm beginning to think it's possible that he might have been cloned because he looks unreal in comparison to his old self. Kid Poker looks super jacked. If you have not seen the new Daniel Negreanu, click on the link below.

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1279151741800378368?s=19

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh my god he looks like a boy builder. Congrats on getting it done.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do a few push-ups,sit-ups and throw around a dumbbell abit and voila! :star: WTG Daniel! :)

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice 6-pack dnegs.

When you've got a hotty like Amanda, you might go that extra mile to hold on to it.

I think he's one of those individuals who are excellent at everything they try.

Good on ya, mate.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well done, when a person begins to engage in their body, all indicators of life begin to acquire the necessary angles.

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kid Poker

Daniel Negreanu recently posted photos on his Twitter of his new body transformation. He looks like a new man. In fact, I'm beginning to think it's possible that he might have been cloned because he looks unreal in comparison to his old self. Kid Poker looks super jacked. If you have not seen the new Daniel Negreanu, click on the link below.

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1279151741800378368?s=19

*Follow Rico Calde Poker on Twitter at twitter.com/rico_calde
Daniel looks great. Being in tip top physical shape is awesome. You only live once so you might as well look and feel great while on Earth.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Claps for him!.He looks better than when he was at High Stakes Poker..Thanks for the link mate.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. changes are always good, she dyed her hair, tanned and worked out at the gym. improves our self-esteem.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not understand man , is this how he wants to look like in a year or he is already like this and wants to build some extra muscle ??? Like one guy said with his comment , definetely testosterone , lol :D And he is vegan ?? If this is how he looks now it's unbelievable , if this is his dream to be real , well hard to do it on vegan diet imo , I would ant a lot of meat if I were him , lol :)

Gl anyway , whatever he wants to accomplish , Amanda would like this trasformation for sure ;)

S

Samplz22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Things what he eats are absurd :D.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And here he.... err 'she' is. No going to the gym. Not taking of testosterone. No special diets. Just a simple change in hairdo.

"Ivey Ivey Ivey... 'Phyllis' Ivey

Attachments

• Phyllis Ivey.jpg
    Phyllis Ivey.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 72
akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He took up his body in a tight one. He was able to show this result in half a year of training? The person has begun a new and active period in his life.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if his vegan diet is a cause? or is it just a non-factor.

I've been interested in the idea of a vegan diet for a while, sadly, I can't do a vegan diet, I would literally die from lack of protein, or from too much potassium.

I think most likely, this has more to do with just putting in the time and effort to work on his muscles, than it does on what he eats.

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if his vegan diet is a cause? or is it just a non-factor.

I've been interested in the idea of a vegan diet for a while, sadly, I can't do a vegan diet, I would literally die from lack of protein, or from too much potassium.

I think most likely, this has more to do with just putting in the time and effort to work on his muscles, than it does on what he eats.

I watch his online streams on youtube on GG Poker of the wsop and talks a lot about his diet. He does work out daily and also built himself a home gym. He also has his own cook in Vegas and also weight out all of his meals and meal plans. His protein is mostly consumed from protein powders and tofu.

He is in Cabo right now playing GG Poker and took a lot of his food with him and such so he can stay eating the healthy life. He chartered a flight to mexico so he could bring his suit cases of food. He also has vlogs on youtube.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Now he's a macho man , everyone has to be carefull not to offend him , or else his teeth or his a** are on stake , they might be broken , now he's very touchy - is this a testosterone side effect or not ??:confused::confused:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Excellent transformation into an athlete. Well done, willpower on top:)

Wukongggg

Wukongggg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is in view of the fact that he is vegan. I thought it would add complexity, but not in his case :)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many people would like to change, but, unfortunately, people are very lazy and in most cases these are just words, not actions !!! BRAVO Daniel !!!

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very well, after having all your achievements in poker I promise you that I will have those same physical achievements hahaha before that no, because I must improve with the techniques of our happy poker to live on it, then I will exercise to lower this belly haha

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've noticed a distinct change during his streams. Daniel Negreanu has cloned himself. This explains everything, I completely agree.