Poker Streamer Arlie Shaban Accepts 12 Labors Challenge from the ‘Poker Gods’

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This challenge is such a great idea and is going to be so fun to watch! I hope Pokerstars continues to do creative things like this to excite the community and promote streamers. Arlie is going to have a tough time on his first Labor trying to take down Lex:D

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love watching Arlie on Twitch! He is definitely one of my favorite streamers. Way to start off the challenge with a bang! HU against the great Lex??? They're not making it easy for Arlie from the get go lmao!!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Love watching Arlie on Twitch! He is definitely one of my favorite streamers. Way to start off the challenge with a bang! HU against the great Lex??? They're not making it easy for Arlie from the get go lmao!!

If he can manage to get beyond the game with Lex, makes me wonder about the next challenge! Hoping the best for Arlie!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love this kind of things,,keeps life interesting.:fight: So glad i can follow with my Twitter/Twitch accounts,,, :)

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
been a huge fan of arlie since watching him on bb. been watching a while on twitch and excited to see his effort get rewarded. good luck vs lex!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally Pokerstars moving and trying new stuff for the poker community , it gonna be for sure fun to see this challenge , looking forward for it .

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yes, this fight will be awesome country. Thank you pokerstars for such wonderful events.