J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well folks its getting soon to that special time of year again. Summer is closely upon us!
Even more refreshing is the wsop 50TH Anniversary.

Lately with all the news of signing new players on party poker with mostly streamers from Twitch Poker content & a lot from poker stars stable of the past.
Then the big news of Poker Legend Daniel Negraneau (KidPoker) as a lot of you know departing from Poker Stars like a lot of old and new faces from the past.

I am sure a lot of you had a tear come from your eye in hearing the news of Daniel or a little sadness of the end of their 12 year relationship.

It seems all the stars are aligning with the timing of everything. Daniel getting married and starting a family then leaving Stars after so many before him.

Party Poker is making some strong chess moves in the industry collecting a lot of Stars old and new from their stable of players along with Live presence.

One thing is for sure Poker Stars is not going anywhere. Expect some very surprising moves by them in the coming year and next. I believe Stars is gonna make some countermoves in regards to Party Poker with maybe even a check mate in years to come.

pokerstars has the best software out there not many can rival with. We truly are on a the cusp of something special and never before seen in the industry.Nobody knows where its going or whats gonna happen next.

One thing is for certain the WSOP is gonna create the magic like it always does come summer.

In the next 2 to 3 years we will see what truly the landscape will look like. I have hope & optimism that the Poker Industry will be thriving like it once was.
One important thing that needs to happen first is innovation and players who are Leaders take the role of Leading by example. What I mean by this you ask?

I mean stars of the game, ambassadors and all aspects of Leadership in the industry needs to work across all forums including politics to endorse, regulate the game for future growth in turn bringing back integrity, respect , fun to the game once again. When this is done along with new innovation we will start to see huge steps in poker like we never seen.

I truly believe Poker will once again thrive in the USA once again. The future looks bright!