Phil Hellmuth Jr.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was watching Phil Helmut playing in the WPT finals and it was good to see him lose again, but 2nd place is his crowning moment. Do yah think that Phil will ever win a major tournament again lol:eek:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes. He has a better chance than many.

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"and it was good to see him lose again"

Heh - sounds like you have it out for Phil.

I like to share this story when I gain opportunity- I saw it in a Doug Polk Phil Helmuth youtube video where Phil is video chatting with Doug - Phil is on his laptop.

Phil talked about his FIRST tournament ever - and how he went with $7000 in pocket or something to join - and how he spent most of it on cash games and lost -but had JUSSSSST enough for that tournament.

He said he was down completely- and he had TWO 2's.

Some guy Chan or something - he was up against.

Phil goes 'I was down to TWO 2's maaaayan"

He bet them - and won - some $80k or something and HAD HE NOT won on those 2 TWO's ?

It is likely he may be manager at a Taco Bell somewhere -

So I LIKE to share that story because - sometimes- one LUCKY EVENT can send us in one direction in our lives.

Granted he has to be a pretty good player - and watching him -he seems to be not that I'm qualified to say so.

Of course I think he'll win again.

Neat he's given away his bracelets- all but one, and he said he lost that near the washing machine.

Gives to charity- as much as I waiver back and forth with Phil - because he has those fits- eh- he really comes off as a very caring human being in my view. Seems like a real cool person on top of - poker player.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course he will, he's a great player and anyone that thinks otherwise Is dumb

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will win more tournaments for sure. He is all about leaving this world as the best poker player of all time and I think that at some point the pressure from the people chasing him will force him to raise his game to a new level and he will have a run that cements him into the record books.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see many yt clips where he explode and tilting ,so people love watch him in these situation,but he makes so many success and play real good poker.Yes he win and he is one of the best poker player ever.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, Phil will win a poker tournament or more before he leaves the felt. He has a lot more years of poker to play and is bound to make a run or two at some more wins.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Phil will win a poker tournament or more before he leaves the felt. He has a lot more years of poker to play and is bound to make a run or two at some more wins.
I wish that rascal good luck!

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil seems to be an intelligent poker player. However, his personality causes many people to love to see him lose... I don't like how he tries to dog others an put them down. Only to beat or played an see him cry, cry, cry... I would love to verbal, then physically put his ass in check.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil will definitely win a few more big tournaments. I don't care for his personality, but you can't argue with his success over the long haul.

huefers

huefers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He will probably win again, maybe even a wsop event. While his attitude is polarizing, I think his on camera presence is mostly an act. At the end of the day he is one of the most experienced players in the game.

anakonda1318

anakonda1318

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Phil Hellmuth is an excellent player, but he is so used to living in this state that as I noticed there was some kind of neglect. To him, of course, good luck and good luck to all those who enter the history of poker.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean...looking at his odds and his accomplishments yes! I don't see why not. They guy has been up there for quite some time compared to most.:)

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When he is going to play against me HU I'm sure he will win.:icon_chee