Phil H vs Antonio Headsup PokerGo broadcast was delayed

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil Hellmuth pulled off some key bluffs and won a crucial race to defeat Antonio Esfandiari in the first round of PokerGo's new heads-up show, 'High Stakes Duel'. While poker fans are happy with the heads-up show, there is some unhappiness directed to the PokerGo for not having the game broadcasted as advertised.

Twitterers certainly let their feelings be known.

Phil Hellmuth Defeats Antonio Esfandiari in Round One of PokerGo Heads-Up Duel

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to love watching Helmuth complain about bad beats.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I still love watching Phil H. even though I think he has mellowed some over the years. :)

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like seeing Phil whine and get upset and in his case it doesn't mean he's a bad player. His record certainly says otherwise.

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A.Safandiari and the Legend Helmut wow, two beasts always liked to play them to learn something more the guys are living myths !! Nice post!

Thanks monsters Players
Phil Hellmuth pulled off some key bluffs and won a crucial race to defeat Antonio Esfandiari in the first round of PokerGo's new heads-up show, 'High Stakes Duel'. While poker fans are happy with the heads-up show, there is some unhappiness directed to the PokerGo for not having the game broadcasted as advertised.

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite old school players. I dreamed of a special PHOTO November Nine Negranu Ivey Antônio Hellmut AAKkari HO SeLbst. I dream my lol. I hope one day I will meet them all.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think such a powerful confrontation is worth watching for every poker fan. “The Magician” has officially announced the rematch. I hope that their game will still be shown in a live broadcast.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything was decided in the confrontation of hands 77 vs QJ despite good bluffs by Helmut. I liked that the past duels of Antonio Esfandiari and Phil Hellmuth were shown in the breaks of the broadcast.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is always good to see such great players play. But for sure, they could have advertised a bit of a heads-up show, ‘High Stakes Duel’.

P

paulydc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Was very surprised to see the whole thing on YouTube for free .. phil h sure as change he doesn’t complain as much

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was very surprised to see the whole thing on YouTube for free .. phil h sure as change he doesn’t complain as much

Him complaining was some of the best Poker TV I've watched. Used to love seeing him go on tilt during poker after dark.