Chips
V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning here.What an amazing comeback!I thought that Galfond had no option in this heads up specially when Galfond was losing almost a million euros.Those breaks Galfond took to refresh his mind really helped a lot..Respect to him!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Galfond Challenge is just what the poker doctor ordered during these trying times.

More than 5,000 viewers on Twitch watched Phil Galfond continue his improbable comeback against the venerable challenger, “VeniVidi1993,” narrowing the gap to just two buy-ins. Looking good, Phil!

Phil Galfond Briefly Takes Lead, Ends Session Down Just Two Buy-Ins in Galfond Challenge

After today's session Saturday 4/4 Phil is down 40,000 euros with about 1500 hands left to play. It was /is a fun challenge to watch.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Awesome comeback by Phil Galfond , he is showing again why he's considered one of the best in this poker varuance/format . Losing $900.000 , everyone thought it was impossible to come back , may be he should just throw in the towel to minimise losses . He didn't do it , now he also has the chance to break even , perhaps a very small rofit . Really amazing .

I didn't like this challenge from the start , but now it seems a little exciting . Late he'll have to fight jungleman , I want to see him there , his perforance and results :)