Mike Matusow Fights to End WSOP Bracelet Drought

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's so unlucky compared to his peers, but awesome compared to the average player.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If all poker players had his problem in the quest for another bracelet, most of us would in awe of ourselves! :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike "The mouth" has done very well for himself and yes,i would gladly take his poker accomplishments and be happy! :rolleyes:

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've found Matusow entertaining in the past and I respect the accomplishments, but just like a Hellmuth or Tony G, the shtick gets old and you begin to wonder how much of that behavior is representative of who they really are. And in Mike's twitter post "I'd really like to see the poker world play everyday in severe chronic pain and have half results I do every year. I got more heart then any human alive and my turn is coming!" he just comes off like a big entitled whiner that is clueless to the world around him as he plays the victim.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for posting this:) I always enjoy watching Mike matusow play and I was rooting for him to win this one but he still had a good finish hopefully he has another chance at it this year

WSOP